Grinding is a machining process that uses a grinding wheel as a cutting device, which is necessary for making exact cuts and delivering fine wraps. The grinding process offers an accuracy up to 0.000025 mm. It also generates an enormous amount of heat. Grinding machinery helps increase the productivity and reduce manufacturing cost. In additions to this grinding process involves easy loading and unloading of raw materials. There are various regulatory bodies present across the world to control the quality, safety, and standards of grinding machinery. Examples of regulatory bodies are International Organization for Standardization, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA standards). Grinding machinery offer various benefits such as easy to clean, high flexibility, and easy maintenance. These benefits make grinding highly popular worldwide.
The grinding machinery market is driven by various factors such expansion of the global automotive industry and rising demand from end-use industries such as manufacturing and consumer goods. Moreover, rapid innovation in grinding machinery is expected to drive the global machinery market worldwide. Another factor that drive the global grinding machinery market across the world is increasing adoption of accurate precision grinding technology. All these factors are expected to drive the overall grinding machinery market across the region. Other than automotive, grinding machinery is widely utilized in the manufacturing industry, which in turn is estimated to drive the grinding machinery market during the forecast period. However, the installation cost of grinding machinery is very high, and this factor acts as a restrain of the grinding machinery market.
The global grinding machinery can be classified based on product type, control type, application, and geography. Based on product type, the grinding machinery can be segregated into surface grinding machine, bench grinding machine, gear grinding machine, cylindrical grinding machine, jig grinding machine, tool and cutter grinding machine, and other. In terms of control type, the market can be segmented into conventional controlled and CNC controlled. The CNC controlled segment is expected to dominated the market during the forecast period Based on application, the grinding machinery market can be classified into automotive, electrical and electronics, machine tools and parts manufacturing, precision machinery, consumer goods, and others.
In terms of geography, the grinding machinery can be segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global grinding machinery market. The grinding machinery market is driven by rapid expansion of the industrial manufacturing industry across the world. Consequently, the demand for advanced grinding machinery has increased. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a prominent growth rate in the industrial sector during the forecast period. Governments of developing countries, such as India and countries in Southeast Asia are investing in the industrial and manufacturing sectors in order to boost development and the economies of those countries.
Key players operating in the global grinding machinery market include DANOBAT(India), Junker (Russia), Körber AG (Germany), Gleason Corporation (USA), Hybrid Manufacturing Technologies (United Kingdom), JTEKT Corporation (Japan), ANCA Pty Ltd(Australia), Okuma Corporation(Japan)., Kellenberger & Co. AG (Germany), Amada Machine Tools Co. Ltd (Japan), Erwin Junker Maschinenfabrik GmbH (Germany), Fanuc (Japan), Makino Milling Machine Co. Ltd (Japan), Toyoda Americas Corporation (U.S), 3M Company (U.S), KEHREN GmbH (Germany), Koyo Machine Industries Co., Ltd ( U.S), Joen Lih Machinery Co., Ltd.(U.S), and ANCA Pty. Ltd (Australia). Market players are focusing on product innovation and new product offering in order to gain a competitive edge in the market. This strategy helps them to sustain in the competition during the forecast period.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.