Grease Traps: Introduction
- A grease trap is a plumbing device, which intercepts solids and grease before they enter a wastewater disposal system.
Key Drivers of the Global Grease Traps Market
- Grease traps have extensive usage in the wastewater management segment. Rising environmental awareness and evolving regulatory framework for the conservation of natural resources such as water is driving strong investment in wastewater management projects. Companies across different industry sectors are focusing on new ways to reuse and dispose waste water due to the increasing regulatory pressure at the national and regional level.
- Water purification and reclamation is the most common method of water treatment. Water recycling systems at commercial facilities are contributing to considerable cost savings and reduced environmental impact. According to ASCE’s (The American Society of Civil Engineers) 2017 Infrastructure Report Card, the U.S. has 14,748 wastewater treatment plants, and by 2032, more than 56 million new users are likely to be connected to centralized wastewater treatment systems.
- Government regulations mandating environmental measures for manufacturing industries is expected to work as a potential driver for the grease traps market. Rising environmental concerns at the global level is expected to boost the sale of grease traps in both developed and developing countries.
Aging Water Infrastructure to Create New Market Opportunities
- Water supply infrastructure in the U.S (North America) and in many European countries were installed decades ago. Maintenance and repairing of these water distribution networks is more costly than installation of new pipelines. Aging infrastructure represents a potential loss in the quality levels of water supply and sanitation services. Also, it causes water loss and discharge of untreated sewage into local waterways through broken pipelines. Thus, aging water infrastructure is expected to create new opportunities at the global level in the grease traps market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Raw Material Cost to Restrict Market Growth
- It has been observed that raw material cost of grease traps is high. This factor is a restraint for small and medium scale players globally.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Grease Traps
- Increasing number of wastewater management companies and high foreign investment in different end-use segments in Asia Pacific is one of the key reasons driving demand for grease traps in this region. China and India are key markets. Japan and South Korea also account for significant share of the grease traps market in Asia Pacific. Industrial growth in Brazil and South Africa are driving the demand for grease traps in South America and the Middle East & Africa region.
- Key manufacturers of grease traps are operating their business from Asia Pacific and North America. These players have a global reach through their own sales channels or distributors. North America and Europe also have significant share in the grease traps market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Grease Traps Market
Key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Small scale players are trying to increase their sales by improving their domestic market share. The global grease traps market is fragmented in nature. Companies are working on product innovation and development to expand their customer base. Some of the key players operating in the global grease traps market are listed below:
- J.B.Collitt Engineering
- Josam Company
- Jay R. Smith Mfg
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Grease Traps Market, Request for a Sample
Global Grease Traps Market: Research Scope
Global Grease Traps Market, by Type
Global Grease Traps Market, by Application
- Car Workshops
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!