Grease Traps: Introduction
- A grease trap is a plumbing device, which intercepts solids and grease before they enter a wastewater disposal system.
Key Drivers of the Global Grease Traps Market
- Grease traps have extensive usage in the wastewater management segment. Rising environmental awareness and evolving regulatory framework for the conservation of natural resources such as water is driving strong investment in wastewater management projects. Companies across different industry sectors are focusing on new ways to reuse and dispose waste water due to the increasing regulatory pressure at the national and regional level.
- Water purification and reclamation is the most common method of water treatment. Water recycling systems at commercial facilities are contributing to considerable cost savings and reduced environmental impact. According to ASCE’s (The American Society of Civil Engineers) 2017 Infrastructure Report Card, the U.S. has 14,748 wastewater treatment plants, and by 2032, more than 56 million new users are likely to be connected to centralized wastewater treatment systems.
- Government regulations mandating environmental measures for manufacturing industries is expected to work as a potential driver for the grease traps market. Rising environmental concerns at the global level is expected to boost the sale of grease traps in both developed and developing countries.
Aging Water Infrastructure to Create New Market Opportunities
- Water supply infrastructure in the U.S (North America) and in many European countries were installed decades ago. Maintenance and repairing of these water distribution networks is more costly than installation of new pipelines. Aging infrastructure represents a potential loss in the quality levels of water supply and sanitation services. Also, it causes water loss and discharge of untreated sewage into local waterways through broken pipelines. Thus, aging water infrastructure is expected to create new opportunities at the global level in the grease traps market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Raw Material Cost to Restrict Market Growth
- It has been observed that raw material cost of grease traps is high. This factor is a restraint for small and medium scale players globally.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Grease Traps
- Increasing number of wastewater management companies and high foreign investment in different end-use segments in Asia Pacific is one of the key reasons driving demand for grease traps in this region. China and India are key markets. Japan and South Korea also account for significant share of the grease traps market in Asia Pacific. Industrial growth in Brazil and South Africa are driving the demand for grease traps in South America and the Middle East & Africa region.
- Key manufacturers of grease traps are operating their business from Asia Pacific and North America. These players have a global reach through their own sales channels or distributors. North America and Europe also have significant share in the grease traps market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Grease Traps Market
Key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Small scale players are trying to increase their sales by improving their domestic market share. The global grease traps market is fragmented in nature. Companies are working on product innovation and development to expand their customer base. Some of the key players operating in the global grease traps market are listed below:
- J.B.Collitt Engineering
- Josam Company
- Jay R. Smith Mfg
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Grease Traps Market, Request for a Sample
Global Grease Traps Market: Research Scope
Global Grease Traps Market, by Type
Global Grease Traps Market, by Application
- Car Workshops
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.