Graphite Crucibles Market: Introduction
- Graphite crucibles are refractory containers specially shaped for metallurgical operations. Graphite crucibles are made from a mixture of graphite, refractory clay, grog, and other additives. These crucibles are used for melting ferrous, non-ferrous metals, alloys, and noble metals.
Key Drivers of Global Graphite Crucibles Market
- Graphite crucibles are widely used in experiments and for melting metals through high precision CNC machining equipment. Graphite crucibles of high purity, high density, and high strength are used in these applications.
- Growth of the foundry industry is a major factor driving the graphite crucibles market. A growing industrial sector coupled with the increasing need for specialized metal and alloy castings is expected to enhance the demand for graphite crucibles during the forecast period.
- As per an assessment, 8.5% growth in foundry and casting industry is estimated across the globe. Therefore, the use of graphite crucibles is expected to increase accordingly.
- Development of modern small scale industries and positive outlook of the special casting metallurgical industry in countries in Asia Pacific is further estimated to drive the graphite crucibles market in the next few years.
Casting Application Sector to Offer Considerable Opportunities
- Foundry products are widely used in all sectors across the globe including automotive, aerospace, power generation, railways, petrochemicals, medical, defense, and marine. Nearly all key components of these industries, such as brake disks, medical implants, marine engines, and aircraft turbine blades, are dependent on castings. Increasing demand for graphite crucibles in casting applications is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Graphite crucibles can withstand high temperature, and have good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock. Graphite crucible is ideal especially for the melting of aluminum, copper, and other metals.
Availability of Various Alternatives to Hamper Market
- Availably of various alternatives such as ceramic crucibles, and platinum crucibles, used in casting, metallurgy, and machineries is expected to hamper the market growth in the near future.
Asia Pacific to hold significant share of the global graphite crucibles market
- In terms of region, the global graphite crucibles market can be split into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a prominent graphite crucibles market across the globe during the forecast period. The market in the region is likely to expand significantly in the next few years owing to growth of the foundry industry in the region.
- China and India are likely to drive the Asia Pacific graphite crucibles market in the next few years. Growth of metal casting, production of machineries, and metallurgical applications in these countries is likely to lead to significant demand for graphite crucibles.
- A well-established automotive industry in Europe and demand for casting products in North America is expected to drive the demand for graphite crucibles in these regions.
Key Players Operating in Global Graphite Crucibles Market
The global graphite crucibles market is likely to be highly fragmented due to the presence of local and international players. Several major players are focused on strengthening their geographic presence by merging with local players in order to reduce production cost and improve efficiency.
Key players operating in the graphite crucibles market include:
- Triton Graphite
- SLV industries
- Graphite Carbon India Faridabad
- Sunrise Enterprises
- CFC Carbon Co. Ltd
- Zircar Crucibles
- Ouzheng Carbon
- Guangxi Qiangqiang Carbon
- Hunan Jiangnan Grphite
Global Graphite Crucibles Market: Research Scope
Global Graphite Crucibles Market, by Product
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) Crucibles
- Clay-graphite Crucibles
Global Graphite Crucibles Market, by Application
Global Graphite Crucibles Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.