COVID-19 impact on Graphene Aerogel Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak hindered the demand for graphene aerogel in several ways. Governments of various countries across the globe enforced lockdown measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus. This resulted in slowdown and even halt in manufacturing operations, thus hampering the demand for graphene aerogel.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has directly affected the production and demand for graphene aerogel. The industrial shutdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has created disruption in the supply chain. Disruption in supply of raw materials is projected to hamper full-scale operations of companies operating in the market.
Key Drivers of Graphene Aerogel Market
- Graphene aerogel has high electrical conductivity, high surface area, and superior mechanical strength. This renders it ideal for batteries. Furthermore, batteries constructed using graphene aerogel can be very small, while providing significant power. Rise in demand for energy storage devices is expected to be the key driver of the graphene aerogel market in the near future.
Restraints of Graphene Aerogel Market
- Production of graphene aerogel is still expensive. New technologies or improvements are needed. This results in high capital needed for research & development and new infrastructure development. This is likely to hamper the graphene aerogel market in the near future.
North America to Constitute Significant Share of Global Graphene Aerogels Market
- In terms of region, the global graphene aerogels market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global market in 2021. North America is the largest market for graphene aerogel due to the significant rise in demand for super-charging batteries in the region. Rise in consumption of graphene aerogels in the building & construction industry is also boosting the graphene aerogels market in the region.
- Asia Pacific and Europe are also key consumers of graphene aerogels. Asia Pacific countries such as China, Korea, and Japan are conducting extensive research in graphene aerogel for its application as electrode, catalyst, and thermal insulation. The market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a moderate pace in the near future.
Competitive Landscape of Global Graphene Aerogel Market
Major players operating in the graphene aerogels market are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as collaborations, new product launches, strategic alliances, and research and development to increase their regional presence and business operations. The market is currently witnessing fierce competition among several leading players. Key players operating in the market include Graphene Research Labs Pvt. Ltd, Nanografi Nano Technology, Rinztech NZ Ltd., Cabot Corp., Graphene 3D Lab Inc, Aerogel Technologies LLC., Aspen Aerogel Inc., and Hunan Heaven Materials Development Co. Ltd.
Global Graphene Aerogel Market: Research Scope
Global Graphene Aerogel Market, by Form Type
Global Graphene Aerogel Market, by Production Method
- Chemical Reduction
- 3D Printing
Global Graphene Aerogel Market, by End-use
- Building & Construction
- Power Generation
- Defence & Aerospace
Global Graphene Aerogel Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Graphene Aerogel Market Introduction
- Graphene aerogel, also known as aerographene, is one of the lightest materials with extraordinarily low density. It is porous and environment-friendly material with remarkable electrical conductivity. It is chemically inert, and has high surface area. It also possesses high mechanical strength, high thermal resistance, and high adsorption capacity.
- Graphene aerogels are efficient sorbents for various organic, inorganic, and radioactive pollutants due to their high adsorption properties. Graphene aerogel can be useful for environmental clean-ups such as oil spills.
- Graphene aerogels have now found extensive use in the manufacture of super-fast charging batteries. Modern batteries with graphene capacitors are super batteries that do not lose performance even after extensive use. Graphene aerogel batteries are better than traditional batteries in terms of charging time, lifespan, and environmental impact.
- Graphene aerogels are produced from precursor graphene oxide by different routes of synthesis such as chemical reduction, polymerization, and 3D printing. New research and development activities are being conducted for production techniques for graphene aerogels, which can open up a new range of applications.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.