Global Graph Analytics Market: Overview
Graph analytics is an emerging and interesting new area for analytics workloads and it is also known as network analysis. Its ability to be utilized for the purpose of social network influencer analysis has generated ample growth opportunities for the graph analytics market. Marketing managers are particularly interested in the identification of social network influencers as they are potential targets for social media marketing campaigns. Connecting with influencers could set off chain reactions amongst the social network communities and trigger sale of services and products.
The global graph analytics market is likely to expand at a robust growth rate and reach prominence through 2027. Rising demand for analysis of low-latency queries coupled with ability to disclose real time data relationship between data.
Based on six different parameters, the global graph analytics market has been divided to offer a detailed view of the market. These parameters are vertical, organization size, component, application, deployment mode, and region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Graph Analytics Market: Notable Developments
One of the recent market developments that characterize the course of the global Graph Analytics market is as mentioned below:
- In September 2019, Amazon Web Services made an announcement of its new feature-rich Amazon QuickSight. These new features send email alerts over anomalies, comprise Word Cloud chart types for better representation of categorical fields, and enable better organization of assets.
- In May 2019, Microsoft Corporation announced Updation of Microsoft Graph. It is a service that blends business data of customers with analytics data from the Microsoft Graph.
The global graph analytics market comprise the below-mentioned companies:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Lynx Analytics
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- DataStax, Inc.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Graph Analytics Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, opportunities, and restraints characterize global graph analytics market over the review period, from 2019 to 2027.
High Demand for Low-latency Queries Propel Growth of the Market
The global graph analytics market is estimated to be driven by the rising demand for analysis of low-latency queries and augmented integration of advanced technologies like Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. Furthermore, ability of the graph analytics to reveal relationships between the data in real time or near real time is likely to work in favor of the global graph analytics market.
Graph analytics has gained popularity, particularly amongst the marketers, and has become a mainstream technology in various enterprises for data management. In addition, it finds extensive use in many verticals. In comparison with other analytical solutions for relational databases, the graph analytics technology provides many benefits to overcome various challenges of complex and large data. It assists in the processing of set of complicated where relational databases are unable to traverse efficiently between relationships.
On the other hand, a shortage of technical skills could obstruct the expansion of the global graph analytics market.
Global Graph Analytics Market: Geographical Analysis
In the global graph analytics market, North America is likely to account for a large chunk of the market share over the tenure of forecast. The growth of the market in the region is attributed to augmented use of big data technology. In addition, increasing investment by several companies tin real-time analytics and huge amount of data across several verticals are forecasted to support market growth.
Asia Pacific is another rapidly growing region of the market over the tenure of forecast. Such high rate of growth is mostly due to increased urge of the organizations to curtail flow of wrongful capital, which threatens security of customer. Graph analytics is capable to identifying pattern of transactions when applied to history of transactions, as professionals across various verticals are opting for this technology increasingly.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.