Global GPON Equipment Market: An Overview
The global GPON Equipment Market is set to reach a stellar market worth over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The impressive growth rate would also translate to a plethora of new opportunities of growth. It is also pertinent to note here that players in the market are proactive and would therefore leave no stone unturned to tap into these. Additionally, it is quite noteworthy that numerous trends and drivers are helping the market chart an upward growth curve over this period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global GPON equipment market, ask for a customized report here
Global GPON Equipment Market: Competitors Landscape
The global GPON equipment market is rife with notable developments – a product of proactive measures taken the large number of players, who mark the vendor landscape. These also help drive the growth trajectory upward and forward. The fragmented vendor landscape has the following key players:
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Adtran Inc.
- Calix, Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Ericsson, Inc.
- Alphion India Pvt. Ltd.
- Broadcom Corporation, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
The global GPON equipment market is a dynamic landscape with top players dabbling with a range of strategies – organic and inorganic – in order to move ahead of the curve. Some of the top strategies commonly noted in the market are mergers and acquisitions and partnerships and collaborations. The strategic alliances based on mutual synergies often lead to a larger market share. It is pertinent to note here that technological advancement and innovation are key determinants of growth for these market players.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global GPON Equipment Market: Key trends and drivers
The global GPON equipment market is witnessing a bevy of myriad trends and drivers propelling growth in it. A sharp focus of market players on innovation is a major factor driving growth in the market. Other prominent ones as identified by Transparency Market Research are outlined below:
- Technology advancement in the market is a significant growth factor. It is quite pertinent to note here that demand for better quality fiber is growing to improve service providers’ network architecture Additionally, new FTTH projects are being seen, adding to growth in the global GPON equipment market. It is significant to note here that increased growth in IP traffic only adds to the demand curve. And, penetration into economies considered developing promises new opportunities of growth to the market players
- Optimized bandwidth connectivity and low cost of ownership are being seen as prominent attributes driving demand in the global GPON Equipment market. Additionally, other traits that help the market are high return on investment and advanced security. Besides, simplified network operations also contribute positively to the growth in the market. It is pertinent to note here that a higher demand for bandwidth is being noted in the world as video streaming gains prominence. This is set to drive the market forward.
Global GPON Equipment Market: Regional Analysis
Over the forecast period, notable regional markets would be North America, Europe and Asia Pacific (APAC). While North America would capitalize upon a robust infrastructure, technological advancement and presence of top players in the region, Asia Pacific will witness growth owing to up-gradation of infrastructure, increase in disposable incomes leading to high demand for better bandwidth and growing video streaming. This is a result of a better lifestyle – an outcome of robust economic growth.
Gigabyte passive optical network (GPON) standards, compared to PON standards, use larger variable length packets and offer higher efficiency and better bandwidth. As more and more telecom operators switch from fiber-to-the-business (FTTB) to GPON-based fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) rollouts, the demand for and sales of GPON equipment has grown.
The research report studies the various segments of the global GPON equipment market such as optical line terminal (OLT), digital subscriber line access multiplexers (DSLAMs), passive optical splitters, PON optical line terminals (OLTs), optical network terminal, and cable modem termination systems (CMTS).
With the help of the latest research tools, the report provides a well-balanced analysis of the global GPON equipment market. It discusses the major product and regional markets, highlights the key factors driving and hampering the growth, identifies major players competing at a global and domestic level, and provides sharp insights and recommendations for improvement.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
The leading vendors operating in the GPON equipment market include Hitachi Ltd., Ericsson, Ubiquoss Inc., Motorola Solutions Inc., Zhone Technologies Inc., UTStarcom Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Calix Network Inc., AT & T Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Broadlight, PMC-Sierra Inc., Nokia - Siemens, Verizon Communications Inc., Transwitch, NEC Corp., ECI Telecom, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Broadcom, Tellabs Inc., Dasan Networks Inc., Fiberhome Technologies Group, Cisco Systems Inc., ZTE Corp., Freescale Semiconductor Inc., ZyXEL Communications Corp., Sumitomo Electric Networks Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., and Adtran Inc.
GPON Equipment Market, Segmentation Based on Product
- Optical Line Terminal (OLT)
- Optical Network Terminal
- Passive Optical Splitters
Major geographies analyzed under this research report are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.