Global GPON Equipment Market: An Overview
The global GPON Equipment Market is set to reach a stellar market worth over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The impressive growth rate would also translate to a plethora of new opportunities of growth. It is also pertinent to note here that players in the market are proactive and would therefore leave no stone unturned to tap into these. Additionally, it is quite noteworthy that numerous trends and drivers are helping the market chart an upward growth curve over this period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global GPON equipment market, ask for a customized report here
Global GPON Equipment Market: Competitors Landscape
The global GPON equipment market is rife with notable developments – a product of proactive measures taken the large number of players, who mark the vendor landscape. These also help drive the growth trajectory upward and forward. The fragmented vendor landscape has the following key players:
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Adtran Inc.
- Calix, Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Ericsson, Inc.
- Alphion India Pvt. Ltd.
- Broadcom Corporation, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
The global GPON equipment market is a dynamic landscape with top players dabbling with a range of strategies – organic and inorganic – in order to move ahead of the curve. Some of the top strategies commonly noted in the market are mergers and acquisitions and partnerships and collaborations. The strategic alliances based on mutual synergies often lead to a larger market share. It is pertinent to note here that technological advancement and innovation are key determinants of growth for these market players.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global GPON Equipment Market: Key trends and drivers
The global GPON equipment market is witnessing a bevy of myriad trends and drivers propelling growth in it. A sharp focus of market players on innovation is a major factor driving growth in the market. Other prominent ones as identified by Transparency Market Research are outlined below:
- Technology advancement in the market is a significant growth factor. It is quite pertinent to note here that demand for better quality fiber is growing to improve service providers’ network architecture Additionally, new FTTH projects are being seen, adding to growth in the global GPON equipment market. It is significant to note here that increased growth in IP traffic only adds to the demand curve. And, penetration into economies considered developing promises new opportunities of growth to the market players
- Optimized bandwidth connectivity and low cost of ownership are being seen as prominent attributes driving demand in the global GPON Equipment market. Additionally, other traits that help the market are high return on investment and advanced security. Besides, simplified network operations also contribute positively to the growth in the market. It is pertinent to note here that a higher demand for bandwidth is being noted in the world as video streaming gains prominence. This is set to drive the market forward.
Global GPON Equipment Market: Regional Analysis
Over the forecast period, notable regional markets would be North America, Europe and Asia Pacific (APAC). While North America would capitalize upon a robust infrastructure, technological advancement and presence of top players in the region, Asia Pacific will witness growth owing to up-gradation of infrastructure, increase in disposable incomes leading to high demand for better bandwidth and growing video streaming. This is a result of a better lifestyle – an outcome of robust economic growth.
Gigabyte passive optical network (GPON) standards, compared to PON standards, use larger variable length packets and offer higher efficiency and better bandwidth. As more and more telecom operators switch from fiber-to-the-business (FTTB) to GPON-based fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) rollouts, the demand for and sales of GPON equipment has grown.
The research report studies the various segments of the global GPON equipment market such as optical line terminal (OLT), digital subscriber line access multiplexers (DSLAMs), passive optical splitters, PON optical line terminals (OLTs), optical network terminal, and cable modem termination systems (CMTS).
With the help of the latest research tools, the report provides a well-balanced analysis of the global GPON equipment market. It discusses the major product and regional markets, highlights the key factors driving and hampering the growth, identifies major players competing at a global and domestic level, and provides sharp insights and recommendations for improvement.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
The leading vendors operating in the GPON equipment market include Hitachi Ltd., Ericsson, Ubiquoss Inc., Motorola Solutions Inc., Zhone Technologies Inc., UTStarcom Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Calix Network Inc., AT & T Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Broadlight, PMC-Sierra Inc., Nokia - Siemens, Verizon Communications Inc., Transwitch, NEC Corp., ECI Telecom, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Broadcom, Tellabs Inc., Dasan Networks Inc., Fiberhome Technologies Group, Cisco Systems Inc., ZTE Corp., Freescale Semiconductor Inc., ZyXEL Communications Corp., Sumitomo Electric Networks Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., and Adtran Inc.
GPON Equipment Market, Segmentation Based on Product
- Optical Line Terminal (OLT)
- Optical Network Terminal
- Passive Optical Splitters
Major geographies analyzed under this research report are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments