Gluten-free Pasta Market: Introduction
The World Health Organization (WHO) has stated that nearly 1-2% of the global population has been affected by food intolerance and sensitivities. The organization also reveals that there is significant growth in prevalence of celiac disease, wherein gluten consumption triggers an immune response in the human body, causing serious damage to small intestine. These factors have provided immense opportunities for various free-from food market, including the global market for gluten-free pasta.
The research report presents a precise overview of the global gluten-free pasta market. It takes various aspect of this market, such as the key trends, market dynamics, and segmentation, in consideration, to predict its performance over the period from 2018 to 2026. It also offers an assessment of each of the regional markets for gluten-free pasta across the world.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Gluten-free Pasta Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Gluten-free Pasta Market: Notable Development
- The trend of non-wheat pasta has gained momentum in North America. According to Washington Post, non-wheat pasta is a US$250 mn industry in the U.S. alone. The wide range of innovative noodles that features various ingredients, textures, flavors, and nutritional profiles, sends a clear message that North Americans have embraced the reinvention of pasta. Explore Cuisine, Banza, Tolerant, and various other North American brands, which specialize in pulse pastas, are shifting their focus away from carbs and, instead of that, are underlining the high-protein ingredients on the front of their packages.
Some of the key players in the global gluten-free pasta market are Quinoa Corp., AMI Operating Inc., H.J. Heinz Co., Barilla, RPs Pasta Co., Bionaturae LLC, Pastificio Lucio Garofalo S.p.A., Jovial Foods Inc., and Doves Farm Foods Ltd. These players are concentrating on innovation in products, using new flavors and ingredients, to maintain their position in the worldwide gluten-free pasta market.
Gluten-free Pasta Market Dynamics
Rising Number of Gluten Intolerant People to Support Market’s Growth
As of 2017, nearly 40 mn people were gluten intolerant or gluten-sensitive in the U.S. alone while in Europe, nearly 70 mn people were suffering from wheat intolerance. This has act as massive trigger for the demand for gluten-free products, including gluten-free pasta across the world, since consumers with food intolerance remain very conscious about what they eat.
The rising concern among the consumers regarding food ingredients has prompted players in the food industry to come up with various free-from food products, which, in turn, has boosted the global gluten-free pasta market substantially. Apart from this, the increasing number of patients suffering from celiac disease is also reflecting positively on the sales of gluten-free pasta across the world.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Gluten-free Pasta Market here
Asia Pacific to Report Faster Growth
Regionally, the global gluten-free pasta market registers its presence across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, Europe and North America has surfaced as the leading regional markets for gluten-free pasta. The high number of people suffering from celiac disease and wheat intolerance is the key factor behind the growth of this market. With this number continuing to increase, both the regional markets are likely to remain on the top over the next few years. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is anticipated to report a faster growth in the near future, thanks to the rise in health conscious population and the increase in their disposable incomes.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.