Workforce Development Services Market: Introduction
- Workforce development services is a particular point of services that includes for employment workforce information, its education and training services. Workforce development services advance the skills of workers of all ages to improve their career prospects.
- Workforce development services can benefit federal, state, and local agencies, adult schools, training organizations, labor unions, philanthropic organizations, researchers, and public workforce agencies among others. These services promote a seamless progression from educational, training, and workplace learning options to employment, by implementing innovative and evidence-based practices for job seekers.
- Workforce development is an essential component of community economic development, which has been adversely affected by the outbreak of COVID-19. The pandemic outbreak has impacted many organizations, institutions, and governments, leading to financial crisis. The pandemic has resulted in small & medium and large size enterprises temporarily suspending or permanently terminating their employees. COVID-19 has led to lack of workforce development in enterprises across the world, due to which employees are facing salary cuts. Workforce development service providers are offering well advanced workforce services, to educate and train individuals to meet the needs of current and future business and industry, so as to maintain a sustainable competitive economic environment.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Workforce Development Services Market: Dynamics
Global Workforce Development Services Market: Key Drivers and Restraint
- Increasing adoption of workforce development services in small and medium sized organizations is likely to be one of the most important opportunities in the global market. Since these organizations are unaware of the benefits of workforce development service, as it is highly expected to grow in the coming couple of years.
- Automation is also bolstering the demand for workforce development services across the world. Automation is likely to help workforce development services by improving accuracy, cutting down the labor cost, and offering mobile access to workforce development services.
- Lack of awareness about workforce development services is an important factor restraining the growth of the global workforce development services market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Workforce Development Services Market
- In terms of region, the global workforce development services market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global workforce development services market, due to high adoption of workforce development services. The U.S and Canada are expected to be major contributors to the North American market. Enterprises in the region are the most progressive in terms of adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and cloud adoption, thereby boosting the growth of the workforce development services market
- The workforce development services market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to rising adoption of workforce development services to integrate daily operations and the necessity to operate as a unified enterprise. This is expected to fuel the growth of the workforce development services market across Asia Pacific.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Global Workforce Development Services Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Workforce Development Services Market
Local, regional, and international players are present in the workforce development services market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global workforce development services market are:
- CARA Group Inc.
- CTU Training Solutions
- Dale Carnegie Training
- Eton Institute
- Global knowledge
- IIL India
- GP Strategies
- InfoPro Learning
- NIIT Limited
- Raytheon Company
- Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
Global Workforce Development Services Market: Research Scope
Global Workforce Development Services Market, by Learning Method
- Online Learning
- Offline Learning/ Instructor-led Learning
- Blended Learning
Global Workforce Development Services Market, by Skill Type
- Hard Skill
- Soft Skill
Global Workforce Development Services Market, by Industry
- Automotive & Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media & Entertainment
- Others (Lifescience, Hospitality & Tourism)
Global Workforce Development Services Market, Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Global Workforce Development Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.