Global Pumps Market: Overview
New technologies and digital transformations are rapidly changing the dynamics of various sectors. The global pumps market is no exception to this trend. In the past few years, numerous key developments in the field have led to better efficiency, increasing demand, and saving valuable resources. As the costs of energy keep on escalating, the cost of manufacturing activities is also on the rise. This has thus prompted for more product innovation in the market while keeping a close eye on its impact on the environment.
Global Pumps Market: Notable Developments
Some recent developments that have shaped the global pumps market are listed below:
- The growing housing demands in the BRICS nations, particularly in China and India has been a significant driver for the pumps market. Due to its fast-growing population, China has spent around US$70 billion on the building and construction activities. India, on the other hand, has spent nearly US$ 500 billion in this sector in 2018. This has thus helped in the development of the pumps market as well.
- In August 2019, Flowserve Corporation announced that the company has signed a five-year contract with Shell Australia. Under this contract, Flowserve will offer general maintenance services for Shell Australia’s Prelude Floating LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) facility. This facility produces natural gas from an offshore site situated in Western Australia.
- In July 2019, Xylem Inc., an industry leader in the global pumps market, announced the launch of its Flygt N3069 stainless steel submersible pump. This pump was particularly designed to tackle the most critical pumping challenges in a variety of complex industrial applications such as agriculture and industrial food. With this latest product innovation in the popular Flygt range, Xylem Inc. is aiming to leverage its technological expertise to solve the queries and problems of the industrial consumers with the help of customized solutions.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Global Pumps Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Pumps Market: Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are influencing the growth of the global pumps market. Some of the key factors are mentioned below:
- Emerging Economies: One of the major driving factors for the growth of the pumps market is the increasing industrial activities in emerging economies such as India and China. These pumps are largely used across a variety of booming industries such as oil and gas, building and construction, and industrial among others. They also find applications in a wide range of municipal activities in domestic infrastructural development. This has thus helped in fueling the growth of the market.
- Demand from Oil and Gas Industries: As mentioned above, the oil and gas industry has recently been experiencing a massive surge in its activities. Pumps are a fundamental element in the development of oil and gas pipelines and transportation. Thus, the growth of the industry is directly responsible for the development of global pumps market.
- Applications in the wastewater treatment: There has been a growing concern about the effect of rising pollution on the environment. Wastewater treatment is one key process to reduce the growing burden on nature. The developing wastewater treatment industry has led to increased demands for pumps in it several end-use applications. This has also helped in developing the market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Pumps Market here
Global Pumps Market: Geographical Outlook
The global pumps market is segmented into key geographical areas such as the Middle East and Africa, North America, Latin America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. In recent years, due to the growing oil and gas activities, the Middle East and Africa region have experienced considerable growth. Asia Pacific region is expected to show massive growth potential in the coming years due to the presence of emerging economies that are heavily spending on building, municipal, and construction activities.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.