Global Organophosphate Pesticide Market
The organophosphate compounds comprise the biggest group of chemical insecticides, which are utilized in protecting crops, all over the world. Among all the insecticides utilized in the US, organophosphates involve greater part of the share, with chlorpyrifos, acephate, malathion, phorate, naled, dicrotophos, dimethoate, phosmet, terbufos, tetrachlorvinphos, and ethoprophos being the most broadly utilized pesticide. Because of solid government control over the ill-effects of chemicals on environment and humans, both, the global organophosphate pesticide market is estimated to grow within the forecast period from 2018 to 2023.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Organophosphate Pesticide Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Organophosphate Pesticide Market: Key Development
- Inferable from the developing interest, the global organophosphate pesticide market is encountering a few new item dispatches, mergers and acquisitions, and organization between the global players.
- February 2018: US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) fined agribusiness organization Syngenta for infringement of pesticide guidelines. Syngenta is slated to pay USD 150,000 for inappropriately utilizing the organophosphate pesticide chlorpyrifos at a seed corn field in Hawaii in 2016 and 2017.
The major players operating in global organophosphate pesticide market are Cheminova AS, DuPont, Syngenta, BASF SE, Bayer Cropscience AG, Dow AgroSciences, Sinoharvest Corporation, Nufarm, Monsanto, Sumitomo Chemical, United Phosphorus Limited, Arysta Lifescience, ADAMA, FMC Agricultural Solutions, and so on.
Global Organophosphate Pesticide Market
Out of the several crop protection chemicals, organophosphate insecticides are exceptionally effective insect control products. Sometimes, the expense of pest management might increase adequately, to such an extent that makers acknowledge crop loss as opposed to paying for the optional type of pest management. For example, producers of broccoli right now have no reasonable optional pesticide to control cabbage parasites. In case that organophosphate pesticides are prohibited, makers will be forced to acknowledge crop loss, as cabbage worm spoils the crops.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Organophosphate Pesticide Market here
Right now, organophosphate insecticides represent over 30% of the overall insecticide revenue. Organophosphate pesticides are utilized in numerous crops in the United States, with cotton and corn representing most of the entire organophosphate insecticide usage. As per the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) report, over half of all organophosphate insecticide were used in the two above mentioned crops. Pesticide usage might be very serious on harvests, for example, vegetables, organic products, and specialty yields to shield the high-end crops from pest harm. As buyers eat fresh veggies and fruits, these harvests may likewise open purchasers to surged risk of pesticide.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.