Gua Sha Tools Market – Introduction
- Gua Sha tools originated from ancient traditional Chinese medicine and is used for facials and to massage around the neck, back, chest, etc. They are used for healing face therapy as well. These facial stones are used for blood and lymph circulation, and for toning the face and skin, eyes, forehead, and hairline. Gua Sha tools have varying shapes, stones, and edges. Different types of Gua Sha tools include Elizabeth Trattner Genuine Jade Gua Sha, Wildling Empress Stone, GingerChi Jade GuaSha Face Comb, and Mount Lai The Amethyst Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool, etc. Gua Sha facial and skin brightening, uplifting, and tightening tools are popular in Southeast Asian counties such as Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Increase in face scars, redness on the skin, skincare, and self-care, have prominently changed the global Gua Sha Tools market
- The growing affinity for beauty where people are concerned about their body, skin, face, and looks and exhibit more self-care to look beautiful and attractive has led to the rise in demand for Gua Sha tools. Gua Sha tools endorse a clean beauty routine as they can be used at home and have become a girl’s best companion for skincare, thus leading to their rising sales in salons and beauty e-commerce sites. Massage with the right amount of pressure applied on the Gua Sha tool gives an after-glow to the skin and affects the various senses of the body, thus helping in relaxing the facial muscles. These factors are leading to greater demand for the product.
The evolution of beauty industry, clinically tested beauty products, and price range based on consumer demand
- Gua Sha tools are more specific, radiant, and advanced in terms of beauty regime. They are clinically tested by dermatologists and are used in many beauty skin clinics. Research is ongoing on the Gua Sha tools and researchers have found that the tools are medically beneficial as they offer relief from side effects of conditions such as migraine headache, neck pain, Hepatitis B, and premenopausal syndrome, etc. These healing properties have increased the popularity and demand for the tools globally. Many countries are adopting the techniques and use of Gua Sha tools that has led to increase in sales.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Gua Sha Tools Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific projected to be the fastest growing market for Gua Sha tools
- Geographically, the global Gua Sha tools market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The Gua Sha tools market in North America and Europe is expanding at a significant rate and is estimated to grow during the forecast period due to its popularity, the presence of number of beauty salons, e-commerce websites offering discounts on Gua Sha tools, adherence to strict quality controls, and existing product development processes.
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the Gua Sha tools market in 2019. The market is expanding at a significant rate and is anticipated to grow during the forecast period due to the fact that these products originated from China and have a considerable customer base in Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand etc. People are more aware about Gua Sha tools and products in China and in Southeast Asian countries.
Key Players Operating in the Gua Sha Tools Market
Players in the market face competition due to growing demand for beauty, hygiene, and skincare products from consumers. Companies such as The Stone Massage Company, The White Company, and China TCM Trading Co. Ltd. are manufacturing best in class products for skin. The price range of the products is based on the disposable income of consumers and the need to offer a range of skincare products.
Some of the key players operating in the global Gua Sha tools market include:
- Dongguan Deyi Gems Handcraft Co.,Ltd
- The Stone Massage Company
- The White Company
- Shenzhen Somee Cosmetic Tools Co., Ltd
- China TCM Trading Co. Ltd.
- Wellness Expert
- Cult Beauty
- Lifestyle Asia
- CJB Beauty Secrets
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Gua Sha Tools Market – Research Scope
Global Gua Sha Tools Market, by Product Type
- ‘S’ shaped tool
- Wing type tool
- Dolphin shaped Gua Sha tool
Global Gua Sha Tools Market, by Application
Global Gua Sha Tools Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Company owned websites
Global Gua Sha Tools Market, by Price
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.