Global Glass Jugs Market: Overview
Clarity and vividness of glass containers enhances the visual appearance in interior of houses, cafes and restaurants. The glass jugs are used to pour water, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Although the use of innovative packaging solutions is increasing in the world, the glass jugs market is expected to maintain its foothold in the particular market scenario. In a competitive scenario where some of the manufacturers are shifting towards production of plastic-based and paper based products, the leaders in glass packaging are representing same beverage market in a different way. The changing consumer preference with respect to plastic packaging is also expected to fuel the glass jugs market, as they are reusable and have appropriate visual appearance.
Global Glass Jugs Market: Dynamics
Increasing use of tableware in the households and consumption of glass containers is boosting the growth of glass jugs market. Growing urbanization and increment in global beverage consumption are the driving factors boosting the glass jugs market growth. Brand owners and beverage companies are looking for containers with more clarity and attractive appearance to increase their growth probability in the market. Manufacturers are creating different strategies as well as offering customized solutions to increase production. The factors considered are expected to fuel the demand for glass jugs in the competitive scenario. Brand owners are customizing every possible component present at their place, which reflects a different form of branding strategy. From applying logo on tableware to embossing it on cutlery to printing it on table cover and tissues, brand owner promotes their brand name in the loop. Glass jugs unexceptionally catches attention of the consumer during service and acts as unconscious branding tool for the company. Usage of compact packaging solutions for food and beverages, which can be directly served to the users, is expected to hamper the glass jugs market growth. Flexible packaging formats, paper-based single use products may reduce the demand for glass jugs in the near future.
Global Glass Jugs Market: Segmentation
On the basis of capacity type, the global glass jugs market has been segmented as
- <300 ml
- 300-750 ml
- 750-1500 ml
- >1500 ml
On the basis of Closure material type, the global glass jugs market has been segmented as
On the basis of end-use application, the global glass jugs market has been segmented as
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
Some of the key players in the global glass jugs market includes Owens-Illinois, Inc., Beatson Clark Ltd., and PGP glassworks, Fillmore Container, and O. Berk Company LLC among others.
Key Developments in the glass jugs market includes some of the manufacturers offering wide range of glass jugs with metal, and plastic closures. Also, one of the leading players in the glass jugs market, Owens-Illinois Inc., is providing variety of product options in tableware including glasses, jars, bowls, pots, jugs and stemware.
Global Glass Jugs Market: Regional Outlook
The increment in per capita consumption of food & beverage sector in different countries such Germany and U.S. are expected to boost the global glass jugs market. Emerging countries such as India & China in the Asia Pacific are expected to witness higher growth rate than other countries in the region, owing to increment in the consumer demands and population. The FDA regulations on plastic for food and beverage applications is expected to boost the glass jugs market growth in the upcoming years. According to a trading company, Brazil is one of the large exporters in the beverage industry such as coffee, juices and alcohol. The Latin American glass jugs market is expected to expand its footprint in the globe during the forecast period, as per the increment in intensity of the competition. The global glass jugs market is estimated to have moderate to high growth in the next ten years, as large number of manufacturers in the industry are replacing plastic based containers.
On the basis of region, global glass jugs market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
The glass jugs market research report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with glass jugs market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on glass jugs market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing glass jugs market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth glass jugs market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected glass jugs market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on glass jugs market performance
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.