Glazed Bricks Market: Expansion of Construction Industry to drive market
- The global construction industry is expanding at a rapid pace, especially in developing countries such as China and India. Developed economies are also expected to contribute a major chunk in this growth in the near future.
- According to the Institution of Civil Engineers, the global construction output is anticipated to expand by around 85% resulting in US$ 15.5 Trn by 2030. China, India, and the U.S. are expected to lead the way for this growth and account for around 57% of the global growth.
- On a global level, construction industry is expected to expand at a much faster pace than overall economy. Construction industry in India is anticipated to grow twice as fast as China by 2030 in Asia Pacific region.
- Construction industry is projected to be a highly dynamic sector within the next few years, as investments in the industry are going up due to improved standard of living across the globe.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Glazed Bricks Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers of Glazed Bricks Market
- Rise in purchasing power and increase in disposable income of people have changed their lifestyle and their taste toward house construction, shifting their focus on outside appearance of the house. People want their houses to look more attractive and fancy. Glazed bricks fulfill this requirement as they are fused with ceramic coating on their exterior surface, giving them a shiny and glossy look.
- Glazed bricks are also available in different variants which usually match the existing looks of a building, thereby enabling them to be used for renovation projects in order to upgrade the looks of the building. Glazed bricks are easy to maintain as they can be easily cleaned with mild water and detergent solution, and have high degree of resistance to any chemical reaction and weather. Furthermore, they provide far greater durability and strength in comparison to normal bricks. Moreover, tough and glossy ceramic finish is invulnerable to graffiti, making these bricks a popular choice for office and commercial buildings.
- Rapid industrialization and urbanization is another key driver for the growth of the Glazed Bricks market during the forecast period. Growth of construction industry is directly proportional to growth in societies and industrial growth. As societies and industries grow, more infrastructure development and construction activities take place. Several new buildings, offices, houses, and commercial complexes are constructed to accommodate increasing population and to enhance standard of living. This growth is likely to drive the demand for glazed bricks due to their remarkable properties and advantage they offer over normal bricks.
High Prices of Glazed Bricks to Restrain Market
- Glazed bricks are comparatively expensive than normal bricks which is likely to restrain the market during the forecast period. High prices of glazed bricks can make them an out of budget resource for several building projects. Moreover, heavy weight of these bricks requires proper and secure foundation to prevent the building from collapsing. They also require high energy for production are have less energy conserving manufacturing process in comparison to normal bricks.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Glazed Bricks Market here
Asia Pacific Anticipated to Lead Global Glazed Bricks Market
- Asia Pacific region is likely to lead the global glazed bricks market during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe regions. The region has the fastest growing construction industry across the globe. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to rapidly growing industrialization and urbanization in the region along with rise in standards of living and increase in disposable income of people, especially in China and India.
- In North America, construction industry is expected to grow at a healthy pace, especially in the U.S., which is expected to be the key driver of the glazed bricks market in the region
- Europe is likely to witness a slow growth during the forecast period as the region majorly focuses on energy efficiency and conservation process, and glazed brick production is extremely energy intensive
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa regions are expected to hold minimal shares of the global glazed bricks market but are likely to grow at a substantial pace during the forecast period
Key Players in the Glazed Bricks Market
Prominent players operating in the glazed bricks market include:
- The Belden Brick Company
- PACIFIC CLAY PRODUCTS, INC.
- Glen-Gery Corporation
- Euroa Clay Products
- ELGIN BUTLER COMPANY
Global Glazed Bricks Market: Research Scope
Global Glazed Bricks Market, by Type
- Wall Bricks
- Floor Bricks
Global Glazed Bricks Market, by Size
- Small Size
- Medium Size
- Large Size
Global Glazed Bricks Market, by End-user
- Commercial & Industrial
Global Glazed Bricks Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.