Glazed Bricks Market: Expansion of Construction Industry to drive market
- The global construction industry is expanding at a rapid pace, especially in developing countries such as China and India. Developed economies are also expected to contribute a major chunk in this growth in the near future.
- According to the Institution of Civil Engineers, the global construction output is anticipated to expand by around 85% resulting in US$ 15.5 Trn by 2030. China, India, and the U.S. are expected to lead the way for this growth and account for around 57% of the global growth.
- On a global level, construction industry is expected to expand at a much faster pace than overall economy. Construction industry in India is anticipated to grow twice as fast as China by 2030 in Asia Pacific region.
- Construction industry is projected to be a highly dynamic sector within the next few years, as investments in the industry are going up due to improved standard of living across the globe.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Glazed Bricks Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers of Glazed Bricks Market
- Rise in purchasing power and increase in disposable income of people have changed their lifestyle and their taste toward house construction, shifting their focus on outside appearance of the house. People want their houses to look more attractive and fancy. Glazed bricks fulfill this requirement as they are fused with ceramic coating on their exterior surface, giving them a shiny and glossy look.
- Glazed bricks are also available in different variants which usually match the existing looks of a building, thereby enabling them to be used for renovation projects in order to upgrade the looks of the building. Glazed bricks are easy to maintain as they can be easily cleaned with mild water and detergent solution, and have high degree of resistance to any chemical reaction and weather. Furthermore, they provide far greater durability and strength in comparison to normal bricks. Moreover, tough and glossy ceramic finish is invulnerable to graffiti, making these bricks a popular choice for office and commercial buildings.
- Rapid industrialization and urbanization is another key driver for the growth of the Glazed Bricks market during the forecast period. Growth of construction industry is directly proportional to growth in societies and industrial growth. As societies and industries grow, more infrastructure development and construction activities take place. Several new buildings, offices, houses, and commercial complexes are constructed to accommodate increasing population and to enhance standard of living. This growth is likely to drive the demand for glazed bricks due to their remarkable properties and advantage they offer over normal bricks.
High Prices of Glazed Bricks to Restrain Market
- Glazed bricks are comparatively expensive than normal bricks which is likely to restrain the market during the forecast period. High prices of glazed bricks can make them an out of budget resource for several building projects. Moreover, heavy weight of these bricks requires proper and secure foundation to prevent the building from collapsing. They also require high energy for production are have less energy conserving manufacturing process in comparison to normal bricks.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Glazed Bricks Market here
Asia Pacific Anticipated to Lead Global Glazed Bricks Market
- Asia Pacific region is likely to lead the global glazed bricks market during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe regions. The region has the fastest growing construction industry across the globe. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to rapidly growing industrialization and urbanization in the region along with rise in standards of living and increase in disposable income of people, especially in China and India.
- In North America, construction industry is expected to grow at a healthy pace, especially in the U.S., which is expected to be the key driver of the glazed bricks market in the region
- Europe is likely to witness a slow growth during the forecast period as the region majorly focuses on energy efficiency and conservation process, and glazed brick production is extremely energy intensive
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa regions are expected to hold minimal shares of the global glazed bricks market but are likely to grow at a substantial pace during the forecast period
Key Players in the Glazed Bricks Market
Prominent players operating in the glazed bricks market include:
- The Belden Brick Company
- PACIFIC CLAY PRODUCTS, INC.
- Glen-Gery Corporation
- Euroa Clay Products
- ELGIN BUTLER COMPANY
Global Glazed Bricks Market: Research Scope
Global Glazed Bricks Market, by Type
- Wall Bricks
- Floor Bricks
Global Glazed Bricks Market, by Size
- Small Size
- Medium Size
- Large Size
Global Glazed Bricks Market, by End-user
- Commercial & Industrial
Global Glazed Bricks Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.