Global Glass Curtain Wall Market: Overview
Significant rise in the building and construction sector across the globe is the key factors accelerating growth in the global glass curtain market. Moreover, the growing demand for r energy-efficient façade systems and stringent regulations related to the environment has further augmented growth in the market. Adding further, technological advancements that are taking place in the glass industry along with the growth was seen in commercial and industrial construction activities has further augmented the demand in the global glass curtain wall market.
Rising awareness among people to use environmentally friendly construction facilities along with the growing popularity of green building has also boosted growth in the glass curtain wall market. Alongside these drivers, there are various other factors driving demand in the global glass curtain wall market. Analysts of the report have elucidated on various other factors such as vendor landscape, geographical reach, and ongoing trends that are influencing growth in glass curtain wall market. All these information along with other growth parameters and categories is presented in the global glass curtain wall market.
Global Glass Curtain Wall Market: Notable Developments
Players operating in the global glass curtain wall market are making deliberate efforts to strengthen their position and diversify the growth in glass curtain wall market. Leading players are also engaged in research and development activities to give the best of the services to their customers and fuel growth in the glass curtain wall market. Some of the recent developments seen in the global glass curtain wall market include:
- A leading manufacturer of glass windows and façades Tecnoglass situated in Colombian acquired a minority share in the capital of Vidrio Andino, subsidiary of Saint-Gobain (Colombia). In this partnership, Vidrio Andino is likely to build a new float in Colombia to meet the growing demand for glass in this region.
- The parent company Saint-Gobain introduced new flat glass production line (float) in Sriperumbudur, in India in early 2019. This line represents US$130 Million investment and supported Saint-Gobain’s industrial glass facilities in India. With this setup, the company also introduced glass production line in areas of Jhagadia (Gujarat) and Bhiwadi (Rajasthan).
- NSG plans to build a new float glass plant in Argentina. Development of new plant will support in meeting the increasing demand for architectural and automotive glass products in Argentina.
Other companies such as Asahi Glass, China Glass Holdings Limited, Central Glass, Avic Sanxin Co., Ltd, Guardian Industries, Nippon Sheet Glass, Vitro, Schott AG, and Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited are also making substantial efforts to enhance the growth in the global glass curtain wall market.
Global Curtain Wall Market: Trends and Opportunities
Technological advancements taking place in the global glass industry opened new avenues to boost demand in the global glass curtain wall market. However, strict regulations by the government on carbon emission and high capital requirement might deter demand in the global glass curtain wall market.
But with a rise in demand for green buildings and huge investments made in infrastructural projects especially in developing regions are expected to boost growth in the global glass curtain market and help to reduce the impact of these challenges.
Growing Building and Construction Sector to Drive Demand in Asia Pacific Glass Curtain Wall Market
On the regional front, Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa are the key regions analyzed in the global glass curtain wall market. Among these, Asia Pacific is leading the global glass curtain wall market. Significant rise building and infrastructural development in emerging economies is the key reason that made Asia Pacific lead the global glass curtain wall market. Moreover, this demand is increasing due to the growing demand for aesthetic appeal in the infrastructure sector.
Adding further, Asia Pacific building and construction sector have attracted a huge sum of money across the globe due to growing industrial sectors, large population base, and availability of land and labor at a low cost. Collectively, all these factors make it one of the most lucrative markets for the growth of the glass curtain wall market.
Market segmentation based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
This report gives access to decisive data, such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report include:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segment