Glass Balustrade Lamination Market: Introduction
- Balustrade is akin to a system, which is designed to keep people away from dangerous areas. It is a railing on a balcony, porch, or terrace. Balustrade is commonly made of metal, wood, or glass. Currently, glass-based balustrades are extensively used in commercial and residential spaces. Glass balustrade is commonly laminated with polyvinyl butyral (PVB), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) and SentryGuard Plus Interlayer (SGP) materials in order to protect against manual attack and blast.
- Based on material, the global balustrade lamination market can be segmented into polyvinyl butyral (PVB), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), SentryGuard Plus Interlayer (SGP), and others. PVB is highly employed in manufacture of lamination for glass balustrades due to its durability and ease of manufacturing. Furthermore, various grades of PVB are formulated in order to achieve high range of structural properties, acoustic performance, and impact resistance. PVB is primarily used in interior applications, as it gets degraded when exposed to extreme temperature conditions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Glass Balustrade Lamination Market report
Key Drivers of Glass Balustrade Lamination Market
- Evolution of architectural trends and designs; and increase in popularity of glass balustrade as a safety component in staircases are expected to drive the glass balustrade lamination market in the near future. Rise in usage of balustrade across a wide range of infrastructure development projects in commercial and residential sectors is boosting the demand for glass balustrade across the globe. Most of the manufacturers operating in the market are highly focused on enhancing quality, improving safety, and offering easy-to-manufacture glass balustrades lamination. Companies are also engaged in investing in resources in order to optimize engineering and fabrication costs related to glass balustrades lamination.
- Glass balustrades are commonly employed in residential and commercial spaces as decorative as well as safety enhancing materials. Rise in consumer preference for glass balustrades over conventional walls in order to improve the esthetics of a building and safety of balconies is expected to drive the demand for glass balustrades in the next few years. These factors are estimated to boost the demand for lamination materials for formulation of glass balustrades.
Impact of Covid-19 on Global Glass Balustrade Lamination Market
- Slowdown of the economy owing to the Covid-19 pandemic has adversely affected construction activities across the world. Glass balustrade lamination is highly employed in the building & construction industry. The recent downturn in the building & construction industry is likely to hamper the glass balustrade lamination market in the near future.
Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Glass Balustrade Lamination Market
- Based on region, the global glass balustrade lamination market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe accounted for major share of the glass balustrade lamination market in 2019. Growth in efforts to improve the safety of residents in buildings and rise in inclination to impart esthetic look to residential and commercial spaces are anticipated to propel the glass balustrade lamination market in the region during the forecast period.
- Rapid urbanization and growth in space requirements across countries such as China and India are likely to drive the overall construction output in these countries in the near future. This, in turn, is expected to boost the glass balustrade lamination market in China and India during the forecast period. However, the building & construction sector might take two to three years to recover from the Covid-19 pandemic. This is anticipated to adversely affect the glass balustrade lamination market in the near term.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Glass Balustrade Lamination Market
Key Players Operating in Glass Balustrade Lamination Market
The global glass balustrade lamination market is highly consolidated. Key players operating in the glass balustrade lamination market include:
- Kuraray Group
- Quantum Frameless Glass
- Eastman Chemical Company (Through its subsidiary Solutia Inc.)
- EVERLAM NV
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- HUAKAI Plastic (Chongqing) Co., Ltd
- SATINAL S.p.A.
Global Glass Balustrade Lamination Market: Research Scope
Global Glass Balustrade Lamination Market, by Material
- Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- SentryGuard Plus Interlayer (SGP)
Global Glass Balustrade Lamination Market, by Application
- Pool Fences
Global Glass Balustrade Lamination Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.