Gesture recognition enables users to control their smart TVs with hand gestures. Gestures can be divided into two types; gestures emulating computer mouse and extended gestures. Smart TV gesture recognition is a system is basically used to provoke a better utilizing experience in terms of interactive communication and connectivity between the machine and human. Systems those are created to the integrated gesture and voice control in it from a normal smart TV have a longer duration.
This whole gesture recognition is programmed by the software which is able to execute all types of gesture functionality but the major drawback is, it is not that reliable while utilizing on a broader aspect. The gesture recognition technology is emerging to the end utilize application from the semiconductor level which is perpetually transforming the smart TV market. The global gesture recognition market is expected to grow at a substantial growth.
The global Smart TV gesture recognition market is segmented into two major categories, on the basis of functionality into image acquisition, feature extraction, gesture classification. On the basis of technology into 2D camera based and 3D camera based.
The market is also segmented by components into microcontroller, image sensors, IR proximity sensors, IR temperature sensor, light sensor and others. The market is further segmented by geography into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and rest of the world regions.
Some of the key players in this market are Eyesight Tech, Leap Motion Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Pointgrab Limited, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Softkinetic, Sony Corporation, Tesna Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Thalmic Labs Inc., and
The Linux Foundation among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments