Global Geotextile Tubes Market: Overview
Geotextiles tubes have over the past few years been extensively utilized in wide range of dewatering applications world over. Fabric with specialized dewatering functionality find use in dredging projects in developed and soon-to-become developed nations. For instance, high-performance polymers have been utilized in treating sediments and sludge in dewatering applications, shaping the demands in the geotextile tubes market.
Key types of materials include LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, and bio-degradable polyethylene. Manufacturers catering to end-user demands in the geotextiles tubes market have been developing new materials by adopting modern fabrication techniques. Coastal or marine works that use geotextile tubes as containment structures need exacting standards, especially with respect to tensile strength of the fabric used. This is one of the key aspects in the product development avenue for the geotextile tubes market.
The growing relevance of geotextile tubes as cost-effective containment projects has been attracting policy makers and industry players alike. The study takes a closer look at the some of the trends of use of geotextile tubes in dredging projects in various parts of the world. This might offer new perspectives on the evolving prospect of the global geotextile tubes market. Those looking for trends that boost the popularity of some fabric construction techniques among manufacturers will find important cues in the analyses.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Brochure
Global Geotextile Tubes Market: Notable Developments
Over the last couple years, regional governmental agencies and water utility companies have found promising potential in the use of geotextile tubes for dredging and reclamation projects. A few projects see new products in the geotextile tubes market as the preferred type of containment structure for their use in dredging technology.
One such development that is worth considering is discussed below.
- The New Jersey Water Supply Authority has engaged Urban Dredging Consultants, JV for a dredging project for restoring water supply in the historic Delaware and Raritan Canal in New Jersey, U.S. The project also has to take care of the needs of the local community, including protecting fish and turtle species near the canal. The consultant has endorsed the use of geotextile tubes for dewatering and pipeline transport in the staging area, in addition to hydraulic dredging.
The project is ongoing, and in the next few weeks more geotextile tubes will used for stacking. Typically, these geotextile tubes can hold 2,000 cubic yards of material. Such huge consumption of these fabric is a catalyst to the growth of the market.
Some of the players who are unveiling new materials in the global geotextile tubes market are:
- Achaika Plastic S.A
- Inteplast Group
- Berry Plastic Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Geotextile Tubes Market, ask for a customized report
Global Geotextile Tubes Market: Growth Drivers
The global geotextile tubes market has been steadily evolving on the back of the growing applications in a range of dewatering applications. These applications find geotextile tubes as a strikingly cost-effective solution. The market has raked in revenues from growing uptake in dewatering of contaminated sediments, sewerage sludge, and waste in a sewage treatment plants. A case in point is the use of geotextile tubes in dewatering dredged contaminated sediments for lakes. Typically, in many cases effluent water was re-inducted into the water bodies, thus acting a compelling environmental proposition for their adoption.
Growing focus of governments in developing and developed countries on environmental dredging has also accentuates the prospects of the geotextile tubes market. The ease of installation of geotextile tubes have made them as a preferable containment structure.
Erosion control is another area where the geotextile tubes market has been reaping huge potential. They have emerged as the preferred dewatering method for preventing erosion in coastal and wetland structures across the words.
Global Geotextile Tubes Market: Regional Outlook
Regions across the world with long coastline serves as bellwether trend for utilization of geotextile tubes. Emerging economies such as in China and India have been presenting enormous streams of revenue for manufacturers of geotextile tubes. This also makes Asia Pacific a uniquely promising regional market.
On the other hand, North America is also expected to serve huge demands of the global geotextile tubes market. Extensive application in dewatering and remediation of dredged sediments for lakes, rivers, and canals notably in the parts of the U.S. has catalysed the expansion of this regional market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.