- Generator or genset is defined as a machine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy through combustion of fuel. Generators usually use gasoline, natural gas, diesel, propane, water, biodiesel, sewage gas, or hydrogen as fuel.
- Gasoline generators are widely used for residential and commercial applications, as they possess small power generating capacity
- Gasoline generators are economical and mostly portable. Their maintenance cost is also low. Gasoline generators are used in a wide range of applications. They can be used not just in homes, but also for camping, on site jobs, and in other work premises.
- Rise in power outages in the residential sector is likely to boost the demand for gasoline generators during the next few years
Key Drivers of Global Gasoline Generator Market
- Gasoline generator offers more benefits than diesel generators. Gasoline generators are silent in operation and emit less carbon compared to diesel generator.
- Gasoline generators are also economical compared to other types of generators. Increase in environmental emission norms across the globe is likely to boost the gasoline generator market during the forecast period.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the power generation sector. Production of generators came to halt during the lockdown imposed by various countries. Demand for generators has also been declining due to industrial slowdowns. Most of the generator manufacturing companies are reducing capital and operational expenditures. The supply chain of equipment has also been highly disrupted. This is expected to hamper the demand for gasoline generators in the near future.
- On October 8, 2020, HIMOINSA introduced new HS Stationary Range generators with modular and versatile design that incorporate all the features required to make them highly competitive products in the market for stationary applications. The HS range is made up of generator sets, from 10 to 50 kVA, at 50Hz and 60Hz. Three different canopy sizes are available to house different models depending on their power.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Gasoline Generator Market
- Based on region, the global gasoline generator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global gasoline generator market in 2019. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period owing to the large number of power outages in the region. Furthermore, demand for gasoline generator is high in the residential sector in the U.S. for standby power application.
- The frequency of power outages is rising due to severe weather conditions and aging electrical infrastructure
- Europe is anticipated to account for large share of the global gasoline generator market during the forecast period. Countries in the region are focusing on reducing carbon footprints by eliminating the use of coal, diesel, and other carbon emitting fossil fuels.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to increase in demand for gasoline powered generators among residential and commercial customers in the region.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. Increase in environmental emission norms is likely to lower the usage of diesel generators and drive the demand for gasoline generators.
Key Players Operating in Market
Major companies operating in the global gasoline generator market include
- Cummins Inc.
- Himalayan Power Machines Mfg Co.
- Sudhir Power Ltd.
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
- Atlas Copco
Global Gasoline Generator Market: Research Scope
Global Gasoline Generator Market, by Type
Global Gasoline Generator Market, by Phase
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
Global Gasoline Generator Market, by Application
Global Gasoline Generator Market, by Power Rating
- Less Than 20 kVA
- 20 kVA - 50 kVA
- 50 kVA - 100 kVA
- More Than 100 kVA
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.