Global Gas Separation Membranes Market: Introduction
Over the years, the demand for gas separation membranes has increased significantly, thanks to the shift of consumers towards organic and eco-friendly fuels. The rising demand for biogas in the developing countries, especially Asian and Latin American, and cost-effectiveness of membrane separation are factors that are boosting the growth of this market. However, the presence of strict government rules on the plasticization of polymeric membranes may hamper the market’s progress in the years to come.
This research report offers a detailed analysis of the global gas separation membranes market, taking the key trends, market segmentation, and its growth potentials in consideration. It also offers a deep insight into the market dynamics, in order to understand the status of the worldwide gas separation membranes market over the period of 2019 – 2027.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Gas Separation Membranes Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Gas Separation Membranes Market: Notable Developments
The global gas separation membranes market demonstrates a highly competitive vendor landscape. The rivalry among the leading participants, such as Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Honeywell UOP, Air Liquide Advanced Separations, DIC Corp., and Membrane Technology and Research Inc., will intensify this competition further. These participants have been depending on technological developments of their products for the growth of their businesses. They are also focusing on new product launches and involving into strategic collaborations to improve their visibility, worldwide. Over the coming years, these companies may expand their bases in emerging countries, especially in Asia. A few recent developments in this market are:
- Recently, Air Products and Chemicals made an announcement regarding its plans to build a new large scale gas separation facility dedicated for the production of liquid nitrogen, oxygen, and argon. This new unit, being constructed in in Minnesota, will begin functioning properly by the mid of 2020. With this expansion, the company hopes to provide reliable liquid industrial gas options for consumers and distributors in the U.S. region.
- Honeywell announced the acquisition of Ortloff Engineers Ltd., a prominent developer of specialized technologies for natural gas processing and sulphur recovery. With this acquisition, Honeywell plans to expand its capabilities in order to maximize the returns on oil refining and gas processing investments.
Global Gas Separation Membranes Market: Market Dynamics
The global gas separation membranes market has been witnessing high investments in research and development activities. The presence of local and international players in large numbers intensifies the competition, which in turn, is influencing the market’s growth positively. The increasing implementation of stringent regulations to control carbon emission is also reflecting greatly on this market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Gas Separation Membranes Market here
Gas Separation Membranes Market: Continued Dominance of Asia Pacific
North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa are the main geographical segments of the global gas separation membranes market. Among these, Asia Pacific has surfaced as the leading regional market for gas separation membranes, thanks to the high demand for gas separation membranes in China and India. The increasing application of gas separation membranes in carbon dioxide removal is also boosting the Asia Pacific gas separation membranes market. The increasing population and the on-going expansion in end-use industries leading to innovation and development, is making Asia Pacific a significant industrial hub, worldwide. The industry consolidation is further expected to support this regional market over the next few years.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.