Global Gas-phase Air Filtration Materials Market: Introduction
- Gas-phase air filtration method is used to remove gaseous contaminants from the breathing air and offer indoor air of high quality. A wide range of chemical mediums and macroporous chemical filters are used for removal of all types of harmful contaminants. Most gas-phase air filtration systems use activated carbon to adsorb gaseous molecules.
- An effective gas-phase filtration system employs a combination of particulate and gas-phase filtration technologies. Filtration systems are primarily used for removal of contaminants such as sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, oxidants or ozone, and nitrogen dioxide.
- The commonly employed gas-phase air filtration materials are potassium-impregnated alumina, coal-based activated carbon, phosphate incorporated activated carbon and potassium hydroxide incorporated activated carbon. Elimination of contaminants is achieved by using various methods such as adsorption, absorption, chemisorption, and catalysis.
- End-user industries of gas-phase air filtration materials include paper & pulp, chemical & petrochemical, metals & mining, food & beverages, health care, electronics & semiconductor, and building & construction. Gas-phase air filters are of two types: packed bed filters and combination filters.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Rising Demand for Gas-phase Filtration in Pulp & Paper Industry
- Rising demand for gas-phase filtration in the pulp & paper industry is considered a major factor driving the global gas-phase air filtration materials market
- Manufacture of paper from wood or pulp involves several complex processes, wherein the raw materials are chemically treated. Chemical treatment of raw materials results in the formation of gases that can contaminate the surrounding air. In such an environment, electronic equipment and devices, control rooms, process control systems and compressors are particularly at risk. Use of gas-phase filtration systems prevents this type of air contamination generally occurring in the paper & pulp industry.
- Moreover, stringent regulations implemented by the Government of China on the emission of air pollutants by major paper manufacturers in the country is a key factor fuelling the demand for gas-phase filtration materials in Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Gas-phase Air Filtration Materials Market
- In terms of region, the global gas-phase air filtration materials market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific accounts for a significant share of the global gas-phase air filtration materials market, with the growing consumption of activated carbon for air filtration applications in the region
- Increasing demand for gas-phase air filtration from various end-user industries in Asia Pacific including pulp & paper, chemical & petrochemical, metals & mining, food & beverages, and electronics & semiconductor is anticipated to fuel the gas-phase air filtration materials market in the region during the forecast period
- Regulations on the emission of industrial air contaminants in developing economies of Asia Pacific are anticipated to boost the demand for gas-phase air filtration materials in the next few years. Moreover, presence of a highly attractive building & construction industry and rising demand for safety of buildings are likely to drive the global gas-phase air filtration materials market during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global gas-phase air filtration materials market is fragmented in nature, with the presence of small-, medium-, and large-sized players. Prominent players operating in the global gas-phase air filtration materials market are entering into partnerships for the development of highly advanced gas-phase air filtration technologies.
Key players operating in the global gas-phase air filtration materials market include:
- Filtration Group Corporation
- 3M Company
- Cummins Filtration
- American Air Filter Company, Inc.
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG
- Koch Filter
- Sogefi SpA
Global Gas-phase Air Filtration Materials Market: Research Scope
Global Gas-phase Air Filtration Materials Market, by Product
- Potassium-impregnated Alumina
- Coal-based Activated Carbon
- Potassium Hydroxide Incorporated Activated Carbon
- Phosphate Incorporated Activated Carbon
Global Gas-phase Air Filtration Materials Market, by Technology
- Packed-bed Filter
- Combination Filter
Global Gas-phase Air Filtration Materials Market, by End-user
- Paper & Pulp
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food & Beverages
- Health Care
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Building & Construction
- Others (Including Health Care and Metals & Mining)
Global Gas-phase Air Filtration Materials Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.