Global Gas Dryer Market: Introduction
- Gas dryer is a high-performance, energy-efficient equipment used for drying cleaned and washed clothes & apparel. It is also known as tumble dryer as it consists of a rotating drum which is called tumbler. Growing number of laundromat service providers is increasing the usage of cloth dryers. The global gas dryer market is segmented based on product type, capacity, price range, end-use, distribution channel, and region. Gas dryers are major household appliances which enable fast drying of clothes and absorb the moisture content from the clothes. Gas dryers are fueled by natural gas or liquid propane and generally are recommended to be installed by professional experts and technicians. Rising number of laundry services is augmenting the usage of gas dryers. The lower operating cost and affordable pricing of gas dryers is expected to drive the global gas dryer market during the forecast period. However, availability of other substitutes (electric dryers and washing machines) can hamper the growth of the market.
Rapid increase in number of laundry service providers to drive the global gas dryer market
- Growing urbanization and rise in standard of living has positively impacted the laundromat industry. Gas dryers offer different drying levels and help to automatically set the optimum heating intensity according to the fabric type for drying purposes. Rising disposable income and increasing standard of living have changed the lifestyle of people. Growing usage of laundromat services is a major factor expected to drive the global gas dryer market in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Availability of other substitutes may hamper market growth
- Adoption of gas dryers is increasing rapidly due to high-energy efficiency and lower operational costs. But several alternatives such as electric dryers and washing machines can hamper the growth of the gas dryer market. People prefer washing machines, as dryers are space consuming. Availability of other low cost alternatives is anticipated to create hurdles in the growth of the global gas dryer market. Moreover, higher installation and maintenance cost, higher cost compared to electric dryers, special fittings, and need for gas line installation are the major factors resulting in lower preference for gas dryers.
North America to Lead the Global Gas Dryer Market
- In terms of region, the global gas dryer market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- The gas dryer market in Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, and Rest of Europe. North America comprises Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The gas dryer market in Asia Pacific includes India, Japan, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The South America gas dryer market can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America. Middle East & Africa covers GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for gas dryers followed by Europe during the years 2020 to 2030, due to increase in number of laundromat and dry cleaning services in the regions.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Gas Dryer Market, Request for a Sample
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global gas dryer market are:
- GE Appliances (Haier Company)
- Whirlpool Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Electrolux AB
- Speed Queen
- Transform SR Brands LLC(Kenmore)
Global Gas Dryer Market: Research Scope
Global Gas Dryer Market, by Product Type
- With Steam Function
- Without Steam Function
Global Gas Dryer Market, by Capacity
- Less than 7 cu.ft.
- 7 – 8 cu.ft.
- More than 8 cu.ft.
Global Gas Dryer Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 300
- US$ 300 – US$ 500
- US$ 500 – US$ 700
- US$ 700 – US$S 900
- More than US$ 900
Global Gas Dryer Market, by End-use
- Laundry Services
- Washing and Dry Cleaning Centers
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Others (Senior Living Communities, Hostels, etc.)
Global Gas Dryer Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Others (Electronics Retail Stores, Brand Stores, etc.)
Global Gas Dryer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.