Gas Burner Market: Introduction
Gas burner is a part of the gas stove that is fuelled by combustible gas such as syngas, natural gas, propane, butane, liquefied petroleum gas, or other flammable gas. Before the introduction of gas, cooking stoves depended on solid fuels such as coal or wood. A stove with a standing pilot has a small, continuously burning gas flame (called a pilot light) under the cooktop. The flame is between the front and back burners. Usually, burner heat is known in terms of BTUs (British Thermal Units), and represents the heat produced in one hour. Often, a gas stove will have burners with different heat output ratings. For example, a gas cooktop may have a high output burner, often in the range of 10,000 to 20,000 BTU, and a mixture of medium output burners, 5,000 to 10,000 BTU, and low output burners, 3,000 BTU or less. The high output burner is suitable for boiling a large pot of water quickly, and sautéing & searing, while the low output burners are good for simmering.
Key Drivers of the Gas Burner Market
- With changing lifestyles & busy schedules, it becomes difficult to spend time in the kitchen. Introduction of gas burners helps young professionals, busy parents, or college students to save time & energy during the cooking process. The gas burner market is growing as it helps users to make a quick meal. The market is also impacted by increase in number of canteens, hostels, hotels, motels, shops etc.
- Gas burners constitute the major part of a gas stove as they provide the heating element and the flame to heat the meal. Increasing needs and preferences of consumers and rising demand for technically advanced gas burners are contributing to the demand for the product. Moreover, gas burners are multi-functional, offering single or multi-burner facility. These factors drive the demand for gas burners at the global level.
Advanced Technology Creating Opportunities in the Gas Burner Market
Electronic technology is the latest innovation that has tried to replace gas stoves. Gas burners help to cook even without electricity which was earlier not possible with induction and electronic cookers. Many companies offer 5 burner stove which offers even more flames to cook. It reduces human effort and saves time in the kitchen. The latest produce- Hobs, a part of the gas burner, is made of premium quality brass which gives an edge to the gas burner, providing more efficiency. Also, in case of strong winds or if a liquid overflows and puts out the flame, it automatically turns the gas off if the flame gets blown out. These factors create more opportunities for the product in the market.
Toxic Chemicals a Restraint of the Gas Burner Market
The use of gas burners could prove fatal if not used with utmost precaution. Some reports suggest that without proper safety precautions, cooking on a gas burner can eject toxic pollutants, including nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide into the air. Carbon monoxide when diffused in the air can cause headache, dizziness, vomiting, or even death. These factors acts as restraints for the gas burner market.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market
The market in Asia Pacific accounts for highest share in the target market in terms of revenue contribution due to increased adoption of gas burners by various end-users such as households, cafes, hotels & restaurants, and canteens in the region. In addition, the increasing workforce is expected to trigger demand for gas burners, which is another factor expected to propel the market in the region.
Key players operating in the global market
Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Some of the major companies identified in the gas burner market are:
- Hi-Tech Appliances
- ZEECO® Burners
Gas Burner Market: Research Scope
Gas Burner Market, by Type
- Single Burner
- Multiple Burner
Gas Burner Market, by Firing Method
- Atmospheric Injection
- Yellow (Luminous) Flame
- Power Burner Units
Gas Burner Market, by Design
- Gun-type Burners
- Conversion Burners
Gas Burner Market, by Burner Tube
Gas Burner Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the gas burner market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.