The demand within the ganache market is slated to grow as new procedures and products gain popularity across the bakery industry. Chocolate ganache cake has become the favourite amongst several population groups, especially the younger section. The exotic appeal of ganache used in the food industry has given an impetus to the growth of the global ganache market. The next few years are expected to witness increased use of ganache in making cakes, pastries, and other bakery items. Chocolate ganache is expected to play an integral role in generating value across the bakery and food industry. The next few years are projected to witness the emergence of new recipes made out of chocolate ganache.
- Several new bakeries have emerged across the food and beverages industry, and are focusing on perfecting new recipes and cakes. Growing use of ganache in these recipes has created new opportunities for market maturity in recent times. Chocolate recipes have played an integral role in enhancing the value of the bakery sector. The inclination of the masses toward chocolate-based products has generated fresh demand for ganache. France and Germany are amongst the top consumers of ganache products, majorly due to the presence of a mature culinary sector in these countries.
- Over the course of the next decade, the global ganache market would attract fresh revenues from key entities. The residential sector has emerged as a vital consumer of ganache as home-made recipes become a sound part of this sector. Home-made cakes and chocolates have found a way into the commercial markets, and this trend has led to increased demand for such products. As home-made products gain popularity, use of ganache in the residential sector shall also increase. There is little contention about the affinity of the masses towards ganache, mainly due to its sapid taste and exotic appeal.
Global Ganache Market Outlook
The retail consumption of chocolate confectionery worldwide has been on the rise over the past few years which attributed to its appealing and taste. As a result, the retail chocolate confectionery is estimated to be valued at 7,696,000 MT in 2017 in terms of volume sales. Chocolate cakes and pastries are in high demand in most of the major parts of the world. Ganache is typically icing, sauce or filling for pastries derived out of chocolate and cream. Ganache is being processed out of vegetable cream, chocolate, whipped cream and coconut milk. Ganache has been used on large scale as toppings in the preparation of several bakery products.
Global Ganache Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
Global consumer trends for convenience, health, and indulgence are the factors driving the growth of the mature bakery industry. On the other side, rising disposable income, rise in desire for westernization are some of the factors supporting the growth in sales of bakery goods and pastries in Asia Pacific region. Moreover, China is all set to become the largest bakery goods market after UK over the forecast period with the pastries being the most popular segment. Over the forecast period, the global cakes and pastries are expected to grow at 4% in terms of value sales. Volume, texture, and mouthfeel are the key factors in the end consumer's enjoyment of appealing cakes and pastries. And Ganache has those characteristics that can make the dessert look much more creamy and delicious.
Global Ganache: Market Segmentation
On the basis of types, the global Ganache market has been segmented as –
- Dark Chocolate Ganache
- White Chocolate Ganache
- Milk Chocolate Ganache
On the basis of application, the global Ganache market has been segmented as –
- Cake Fillings
- Chocolate Fillings
- Cupcake Frostings
On the basis of end use, the global Ganache market has been segmented as –
- Foodservice Industry
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global Ganache market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Store
Global Ganache Market: Key Takeaways
Though US accounts to higher value share in the bakery industry, China is expected to witness faster growth rate over the forecast period in terms of value sales i.e. 12.2%. This provides clear overview for scope in growth for global ganache market in Asia Pacific region.
Global Ganache Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Ganache market are Ganache Gourmet Inc., Sparrow Enterprises, Ltd., Azim Pastacilik Mamülleri Ltd., Ganache Chocolatier, Gânache Chocolate, Stover Company, PURATOS Group among others.
Cocoa World Production Share (2014-15)
Total Production: 4.1 million tons
Key Trends: Global Ganache Market
Major shareholding companies have been strategizing on merging with regional companies on acquiring the technical know-how of the companies to produce quality Ganache products for the bakery industry.
Global Ganache Market: Key Developments
- In the year 2015, Ganache Gourmet Inc., joined forces with Saxon Chocolate which is being considered as the market leader in chocolate gifts and specialty programs. The strategic partnership will help provide quality services to its customers by generating new products and packaging formats according to customer’s specifications.
- In Dec 2016, PURATOS Group, acquired the Merseyside confectionery filling company, Fruitapeel for an undisclosed amount to strengthen its offering to its loyal customers. Fuitapeel specializes in the production of ambient, freeze-thaw-table products in various packaging formats in Lancashire. Moreover, the acquisition will strengthen Puratos’ position in UK bakery industry.
Apparent consumption of Cocoa per capita – by Country, 2014
Opportunities for Ganache Market Participants
In the global ganache market, Europe has witnessed highest rate of chocolate consumption and the region has been dominating the global industry in terms of value sales. The confluence of factor higher rate of chocolate consumption and well establishes bakery market, sights a perfect opportunity for the Ganache market in the European region to gain sales. Moreover, in the Asia Pacific region, the traction for confectioneries and bakery has created a high demand for cakes and pastries which suggest the Asia Pacific being tagged as the emerging market for Ganache Market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.