Gaming Peripheral Market - Introduction
- The gaming industry is growing at a significant rate in all regions. The components that provide the user with a seamless gaming experience are the gaming peripherals. Components such as keyboard, mouse, joystick, speakers, and head mounted displays are part of gaming peripheral.
- Gaming peripherals are either wired or wireless devices. Some of the components are provided along with the game, whereas others need to be purchased as per user preference and gaming environment.
Constant technology innovation making the gaming peripheral market lucrative
- Sectors such as gaming are at the forefront of adoption of technological advancements compared to other industry verticals. Current technology advancement in location based VR is enhancing end-user expectation to experience virtual surroundings in different applications irrespective of location or time. In recent years, hardware developers are focusing more on manufacturing user friendly peripheral devices in order to improve user experience. This drives the gaming peripheral market.
- Constant innovation in controllers and peripherals is expected to drive the growth of the gaming peripheral market during the forecast period.
- The gaming peripheral market is expected to see large scale innovation in short to medium term since the market is in an emerging stage and is backed by high investment
Increasing implementation of IoT expected to drive the gaming peripheral market
- IoT is one of the trending technologies in the gaming sector. Developments in connectivity technologies such as 4G, 5G, NFC, RFID, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi is expected to have a positive impact on the gaming peripheral market.
- The gaming industry is also influenced by virtual reality and augment reality. These technologies need devices that have IoT for a seamless user experience.
- Increasing trend of wireless gaming peripherals is also expected to escalate the gaming peripheral market toward growth trajectories.
- Location based virtual reality is expected to have a significant impact on IoT and hence on the gaming peripheral market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific Region Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Gaming Peripheral Market
- Based on region, the gaming peripheral market can be divided into five regions, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the gaming peripherals market due to the highest number of gamers in this region.
- Moreover, a major youth population (almost 60%) resides in this region which drives the gaming market and in turn affects the gaming peripheral market.
- China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Singapore contribute a large share of gamers in this region which has a positive impact on the gaming peripheral market.
Global Gaming Peripheral Market - Competitive Landscape
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Gaming Peripheral Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Gaming Peripheral Market
- Corsair Components, Inc.
- Guillemot Corporation S.A
- Kingston Technology
- Razer Inc.
- ROCCAT STUDIOS
- Sennheiser Electronic
- Sharkoon Technologies
- Thermaltake Technology Co.
- Turtle Beach Corporation
Global Gaming Peripheral Market: Research Scope
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Component
- Input Device
- Steering Wheel
- Output Device
- Gaming Headsets
- Head-mounted Display
- AR/VR Headsets
- Others (Graphics Card, Digital Camera etc.)
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Platform
- PC (Desktop/Laptop)
- Game Consoles
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Channel
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Individual, By Demographics
- By Age
- < 22 yrs
- 22 – 35 yrs
- 35 – 50 yrs
- > 50 yrs
- By Gender
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Connectivity
- Wired Gaming Peripheral
- Wireless Gaming Peripheral
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by End-user
- Game Parlors
- Theme Parks/ Amusement Centers
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.