Global Gaming Mouse Market – Introduction
- A gaming mouse provides the most accurate in-game motion and comfort. Considering the amount of time a consumer spends using a mouse, it is wise to get a gaming mouse that feels good to rest the hand on and comes with all the features to make life easier for both in-game and day-to-day usage. Many games such as hotkey-heavy MMOs require a bunch of extra buttons for which new gaming mouse have been launched. Consumers prefer a gaming mouse with wireless features and super light for competitive play. Gaming mouse is easily available within a budget at less than US$ 50. New gaming consoles and PC games are fueling the growth of the gaming mouse market.
Gaming mouse have a perfect shape and grip
- The gaming mouse has an all-around shape for all sorts of grips and hand sizes, and consumers can spend hundreds of hours playing games, using Photoshop, and browsing the Internet with it. Despite iterations on gaming mouse for years, the gaming mouse never loses its grip on hands and has a shape which cannot be ruined. The shape fits well into the hands of consumers and the feel is very comfortable while playing games. The design of a gaming mouse is simple with two perfectly placed generously sized thumb buttons. These characteristics enable users to make wider use of gaming mouse.
Small and comfortable gaming mouse with high quality sensors
- Gaming mouse are best value for money, are sleek, and are essentially lightweight and meant for ergonomic use. The sensor within is rated up to 8000 DPI (dots per inch) and is a measure of video or image scanner while playing games on PC. Few gaming mouse have more than 8000 DPI focus and optical sensors which work both on hard and cloth pads. The mouse has responsive switches throughout to ensure smooth operation. A small, comfortable mouse with a high-quality sensor and three interchangeable thumb grips with button arrays which are ideal for playing games or used generally are gaining attraction.
North America to Dominate the Global Gaming Mouse Market
- The global gaming mouse market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global gaming mouse market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to increase in preference for wireless gaming mice, highly robust software technology, fast and accurate performance, and increase in number of people playing games in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to availability of reasonable gaming mouse which are within budget, increase in Chinese multinationals providing gaming mice and involved in their import & export, availability of mouse with better hand grip, and modern lightweight gaming mice with multiple buttons in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Global Gaming Mouse Market
Major players operating in the global gaming mouse market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Razer Inc., Logitech, CORSAIR, and Steelseries are focusing on producing innovative designs of gaming mice which can fit better to the hand’s shape. Additionally, companies are aiming to undertake mergers and acquisitions for better growth prospects.
Key players operating in the global gaming mouse market include:
- Razer Inc.
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Micro-Star INT'L CO., LTD.
- Dell Inc.
- ASUSTEK COMPUTER INC.
Global Gaming Mouse Market – Research Scope
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Type
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Grip
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by DPI (dots per inch)
- Up to 1000 dpi
- 1000-5000 dpi
- 5000-8000 dpi
- Above 8000 dpi
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Price Range
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Application
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!