Global Gaming Mouse Market – Introduction
- A gaming mouse provides the most accurate in-game motion and comfort. Considering the amount of time a consumer spends using a mouse, it is wise to get a gaming mouse that feels good to rest the hand on and comes with all the features to make life easier for both in-game and day-to-day usage. Many games such as hotkey-heavy MMOs require a bunch of extra buttons for which new gaming mouse have been launched. Consumers prefer a gaming mouse with wireless features and super light for competitive play. Gaming mouse is easily available within a budget at less than US$ 50. New gaming consoles and PC games are fueling the growth of the gaming mouse market.
Gaming mouse have a perfect shape and grip
- The gaming mouse has an all-around shape for all sorts of grips and hand sizes, and consumers can spend hundreds of hours playing games, using Photoshop, and browsing the Internet with it. Despite iterations on gaming mouse for years, the gaming mouse never loses its grip on hands and has a shape which cannot be ruined. The shape fits well into the hands of consumers and the feel is very comfortable while playing games. The design of a gaming mouse is simple with two perfectly placed generously sized thumb buttons. These characteristics enable users to make wider use of gaming mouse.
Small and comfortable gaming mouse with high quality sensors
- Gaming mouse are best value for money, are sleek, and are essentially lightweight and meant for ergonomic use. The sensor within is rated up to 8000 DPI (dots per inch) and is a measure of video or image scanner while playing games on PC. Few gaming mouse have more than 8000 DPI focus and optical sensors which work both on hard and cloth pads. The mouse has responsive switches throughout to ensure smooth operation. A small, comfortable mouse with a high-quality sensor and three interchangeable thumb grips with button arrays which are ideal for playing games or used generally are gaining attraction.
North America to Dominate the Global Gaming Mouse Market
- The global gaming mouse market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global gaming mouse market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to increase in preference for wireless gaming mice, highly robust software technology, fast and accurate performance, and increase in number of people playing games in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to availability of reasonable gaming mouse which are within budget, increase in Chinese multinationals providing gaming mice and involved in their import & export, availability of mouse with better hand grip, and modern lightweight gaming mice with multiple buttons in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Global Gaming Mouse Market
Major players operating in the global gaming mouse market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Razer Inc., Logitech, CORSAIR, and Steelseries are focusing on producing innovative designs of gaming mice which can fit better to the hand’s shape. Additionally, companies are aiming to undertake mergers and acquisitions for better growth prospects.
Key players operating in the global gaming mouse market include:
- Razer Inc.
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Micro-Star INT'L CO., LTD.
- Dell Inc.
- ASUSTEK COMPUTER INC.
Global Gaming Mouse Market – Research Scope
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Type
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Grip
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by DPI (dots per inch)
- Up to 1000 dpi
- 1000-5000 dpi
- 5000-8000 dpi
- Above 8000 dpi
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Price Range
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Application
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Gaming Mouse Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.