Galvanizing Market: Introduction
- Galvanization can be defined as the process of coating zinc to metals such as iron or steel to prevent rusting. Rusting not only makes the outer appearance of the metal unpleasant, but also reduces the tensile strength of the metal, thereby affecting the overall lifespan of the metal. Galvanization can be done through different processes. The most common methods of galvanizing are hot-dip galvanization and electro galvanization.
Key Drivers of the Global Galvanizing Market
- Increase in demand for galvanized metals in appliances, construction, and automotive industry is boosting the growth of the galvanizing market.
- Increase in renovation activities coupled with the rise in investment in residential and commercial projects is estimated to boost the construction industry. This, in turn, is projected to propel the galvanizing market during the forecast period.
Galvanizing Market: Key Segments
- The global galvanizing market can be segmented based on method, end-use industry, and region. Based on method, the galvanizing market can be classified into hot-dip galvanization, electro galvanization, and others. The market for hot-dip galvanization is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period owing to the expansion of end-user industries. Rise in demand for hot-dip galvanization considering its low initial cost; easy availability; and high durability, sustainability, and longevity, is the primary factor driving the hot-dip galvanization market. Based on end-use industry, the market is divided into automotive, early vendor involvement (EVI), construction and infrastructure, appliances, and others. The construction and infrastructure segment is expected to hold significant market share during the forecast period due to increase in the number of construction projects.
North America Expected to Dominate the Galvanizing Market during the Forecast Period
- By region, the global galvanizing market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the galvanizing market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America galvanizing market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America is expected to see significant growth and dominate the market during the forecast period. Rising number of construction projects, growing demand for appliances, and increase in demand and supply of automobiles is projected to drive the galvanizing market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The galvanizing market is fragmented. Increase in competition from new players and substitutes is likely to challenge the market growth during the forecast period. To make the most of the current opportunity, players are now focusing on fast growing segments to maintain their position in the slow growth market.
Some of the major companies identified in the global galvanizing market are:
- Ak Steel Corporation
- Azz Inc
- Baosteel Co. Ltd
- Gerdau Sa
- HBIS Group
- Nippon Steel Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- POSCO Group
- Tata Steel
- Valmont Industry Inc
Global Galvanizing Market: Research Scope
Global Galvanizing Market, by Method
- Hot-dip Galvanization
- Electro Galvanization
- Others (Thermal Spray, etc.)
Global Galvanizing Market, by End-use Industry
- Early Vendor Involvement (EVI)
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Others (Energy, etc.)
Global Galvanizing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global galvanizing market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.