The global fusion beverages market is all set to ride high on the back of increased demand from consumers that ask for taste and wholesomeness in their food and beverage options. In addition, the emerging trend of dietary assessment is likely to propel the global fusion beverages market on the path of high growth trajectory.
Beverages refer to liquids that are made for consumption and it comes various types. Some of the types could be in the form of stimulants like milk, coffee and tea. It could also come in the form of refreshers such as water, juices, and soft drinks. Beverages could be broadly classified into the following
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Nonalcoholic beverage
Fusion beverages refer to a brand new concept in the beverage sector. It offers a blend of new wholesomeness along with great taste to satisfy taste buds of consumers. Fusion beverages come in different forms, which are mentioned as below
- Carbonated beverages refer to drinks that come with carbon dioxide added to them. It is a flavourless and colorless beverage. Carbonated beverages have carbonated water or soda water as its base. Generally, a sweetener or a flavour is added to it.
- Fused Tea & Coffee – Fusion tea and coffee refers to a beverage that is a mixture of both tea and coffee. It could also be a combination fruit extracts and tea or coffee or both.
- Fruit Juices - Juice is a drink that is made from fruit extracts. It is derived through the process of pressing or extraction of natural liquid found in vegetables and fruits. Juices could be liquids that are made of fruit concentrates or biological sources of various food items. It could be food sources such as clam juice, seafood or meat or others.
The global fusion beverages market derives its popularity from the wide varieties of products that it offers. In accordance with the changing taste of consumers and catering to that taste through innovative drinks such as fusion drinks, the market is poised for considerable growth.
Global Fusion Beverages Market: Overview
More and more people are eating and drinking out today. As more people see longer work days, they are less eager to cook at home. So, it doesn’t come as a surprise that the shift is massive and has a sub-shift within it. The sub-shift is birthed by a need to eat out and still be healthy. It mainly due to high consumer focus on wellness.
Therefore, fusion beverages, that fuse wholesomeness with great taste, will see high growth in demand in the forecast period of 2019-2027. The market would see a notable growth, generating considerable opportunities in the market.
With fusion beverages companies eyeing future gains accruing from the said shift, competition in this beverage market is set to rise.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Fusion Beverages Market: Notable Development
The global fusion beverages market has innovation in new products at the centre of their growth story for obvious reasons. Some of the developments that highlight the focus are outlined below.
2018 – ZICO Beverages came up with COCO-LIXIRS. This was their attempt to make the most of increased in demand for coconut water. This was an organic and cold-pressed drink, that had organic coconut water added to it. It is a textbook instance of product development for adapting to consumers’ ever changing preference.
2019 – Coca Cola identified the trend of demand for multisensory experience. This included millennials asking for a flavours burst from beverages. And, thus the company created ‘Coca Cola Plus Coffee beverage’. The unique, one of a kind, coffee drink had undertones of caramel to give the drink said explosiveness. The launch brings to fore the requirement for brands to be proactive to understand what is asked for and develop products accordingly.
The global fusion beverages market is slightly fragmented and key players in the market landscape include Coca Cola, PepsiCo, Campbell, Danone, etc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Fusion Beverages market
Global Fusion Beverages Market: Key Trends and Drivers
The global fusion beverages market has growth factors setting the future trajectory for gains. Some of the major ones are stated below.
- There is a concerted effort observed across the market to improve packaging by combining form with function. Besides, as millennials are looking for personalized messages, this space therefore can become the canvas for story-telling for brands. And, this can also be made the platform building a loyal consumer base if carried out right.
- There is hustle to catch up on what millennials ask for. And, this has led to realizing that they want tailor made experiences and that they care for the environment and whether or not the profits made by the company reached the last member on the lowest rung of the production hierarchy. It is not just an counteraction to one-size fits all but a shift in mentality where everyone involved in corporate biz. Is held accountable.
Global Fusion Beverages Market: Regional Analysis
One of the most dominant regions in the global fusion beverages market will be North America, owing to one of the most hectic work days experienced, and high standard of living. Besides, the region is home to some of the most influential players.
But the region that will create an impressive amount of growth opportunities over the forecast period is the Asia Pacific region which is witnessing economies doing well, improving standard of living and thus disposable incomes. Besides, players are already scurrying to make the best of the situation.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.