Functional Dairy Market Outlook
Functional dairy products are products recognized as having additional nutrition beyond the basic nutrition available in dairy products. It contains most crucial elements of balanced diet and works as energy-booster for consumers. Also, consumers are becoming more aware of how a healthy diet influences short-term and long-term health and wellness. In response to this, consumers are shifting towards nutrient-dense food to attain high nutrition beyond basic nutrition. Therefore, the functional dairy food products market undoubtedly shows the lucrative growth in the forecasted period. Functional dairy food products include milk, yogurt, cheese, butter and many more. Among these, milk and cheese are expected to hold major shares, owing to the high consumption level worldwide. Functional dairy products have been associated with bioactive peptides, oligosaccharides, probiotic bacteria, antioxidants, vitamins, conjugated linoleic acid, specific proteins, highly absorbable calcium, organic acids, and other biologically active components with an array of bioactivities, which make it different from normal dairy products.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Nutritional Benefits of Functional Dairy Products to Increase Consumption Worldwide
Functional dairy food products provide consumers with an identified health benefit over and above basic nutritional value, which is diverting consumers’ daily diet towards functional dairy food products. Therefore, this factor is subjected to fuel the growth of the functional dairy market in the forecasted period. Also, increasing lifestyle and chronic diseases such as high blood pressure and obesity among population also lead to generate high demand for functional dairy products, owing to the additional health benefits of functional dairy products i.e. high nutrition value in milk, cheese, yogurt, and other products. The global functional dairy products industry is becoming stronger in current scenario due to more innovations by manufacturers in technology for providing better quality products and services, and also the reach of functional dairy products is getting statistically improvised. Therefore, this made the functional dairy products industry as one of the biggest contributors to the global economy and help to drive its market growth in the coming years. Functional dairy products are also getting more trending and demanding due to high social media and marketing campaigns by key players, which is directly impacting youth and health-conscious people and helps to improve the sales of products.
Global Functional Dairy Market Segmentation
The global functional dairy market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-use application, and distribution channel.
On the basis of product type, the global functional dairy market has been segmented as-
On the basis of end-use application, the global functional dairy market has been segmented as-
- Frozen food
- Clinical nutrition
On the basis of distribution channel, the global functional dairy market has been segmented as –
- Online Store-based Retailing
- Store-based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Specialty Stores
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Functional Dairy Market”
Functional Dairy Market: Regional Analysis
The global functional dairy market is majorly divided into seven regions, such as North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Middle East & Africa, and Oceania. Among all these regions North America is estimated to dominate the functional dairy market, due to the increasing awareness levels among people for a healthy diet and its benefits, also the introduction of advanced equipment for milk processing in North America. Other than that, Asian countries are expected to show significant growth in the forecasted period due to the high consumption of functional dairy products, and increasing economic growth in Asian countries. Developing regions hold significant shares in the functional dairy market in the coming years.
Functional Dairy Market: Key Participants
- Archway Food Group
- General Mills Inc.
- Anand Milk Union Limited
- Dairy Farmers of America Inc.
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- Arla Foods UK Plc.
- Nestle SA
- Parmalat S.P.A
- Megmilk Snow Brand Co. Ltd
- Dean Foods Company
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Lactalis International
- Danone SA
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the functional dairy market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as source, application and product type.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the functional dairy market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as Product type, end-use application and distribution channel.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Functional dairy market Segments
- Functional dairy market Dynamics
- Functional dairy market Size
- Functional dairy Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to functional dairy market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in functional dairy Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of functional dairy
- Value Chain Analysis of the functional dairy market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market for the functional dairy
- Changing dynamics of them functional dairy market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the functional dairy market
- Competitive landscape of the natural taste enhancers and modifiers market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on natural taste enhancers and modifiers market performance
- Must-have information for natural taste enhancers and modifiers market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.