Global Fruit Punnets Market – Overview
Fruit punnets are mainly used in the storage and packaging of fruits that are both safe and economical packaging solution. Fruits are fresh food items that respire and has a short shelf life after it is harvested. This short shelf-life can be very challenging to maintain the quality of the fruit during long transportations. This is exactly why fruit punnets are so vital for the food packaging industry as they help in protecting the freshness and quality of the fruit over longer time period.
Request a Brochure to get extensive insights into the Fruit Punnets market
Global Fruit Punnets Market – Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments of the global fruit punnets market are listed below:
- Infia is the first packaging manufacturer in the world to provide packaging solutions that can provide top quality full color printing direct on the fruit punnets. The company offers high-tech technology for unrivaled customization and promotion of their clients’ logos and brands.
- In August 2019, AVI Global Plast Pvt. Ltd. announced the launch of a new line of AVI prime egg packs. These packs are created from r-PET films that ensure the product is completely recyclable and is safe for the environment. This package is specifically designed for the transportation of eggs and the punnets have a unique snap lock feature that makes them quite easy to handle and offer better safety to such a fragile food item.
- In April 2019, AVI Global Plast announced a new version of fruit punnets for more attractive packaging and transportation of figs for the upcoming season.
Global Fruit Punnets Market – Drivers and Restraints
The fruit punnet is an efficient packaging solution as it not only helps in protecting the fruit while transportation but also helps in maintaining its quality. It also offers excellent visibility of the fruit that helps in attracting the consumers. Such features are thus making fruit punnets more popular in the food packaging industry and thus driving the overall growth of the market. Moreover, significant rise in awareness about healthy diet and eating habits has also helped in pushing the growth of the fruit punnets market across the globe.
It is projected that fruit punnets and similar packaging materials will have a significant impact on the costs of the fresh food products industry. As more and more exotic food products are both imported and exported across the globe, it becomes a matter of highest priority to keep the product fresh and intact till it reaches in the hands of the user. Strong fruit punnets are vital in maintaining such freshness. Thus, the demand for strong fruit punnets has grown considerably.
In addition to this, several manufacturers have started creating sustainable fruit punnets in order to comply with the stricter environmental norms and cut down pollution. Also, it is easy to print on such materials and that is pushing its popularity and helping in the overall development of the global fruit punnets market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Fruit Punnets market”
Global Fruit Punnets Market – Geographical Outlook
The global fruit punnets market is divided into five key geographical segments for the sake of understanding its regional dynamics. These five regions are Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, the global market is primarily dominated by Europe followed by North America. These regional market have higher rates of fruit consumption and are thus experiencing more demand for fruit punnets.
However, over the course of the given forecast period of 2018 to 2028, the Asia Pacific segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate. The growth of the region is driven due to the presence of emerging economies such as India and China that are home to booming food packaging industry. In addition to this, these countries are heavily importing exotic fruits such as peach and blueberries. Naturally, with increasing imports, the demand for fruit punnets has also increased and thus helped in the development of the market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.