Frozen Vegetables Market: Introduction
Since the past few years, the global frozen vegetables market has been witnessing a tremendous rise in its valuation. The increasing preference for frozen vegetables among consumers, especially in Latin and North America, is boosting this market substantially. In the near future, their demand is likely to soar in other regions as well. The rise in awareness level regarding various benefits of frozen vegetables will support the growth of this market.
This report is a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the changing dynamics in the global frozen vegetables market. It analyzes major trends in frozen vegetable trading across the world and, based on those, assesses worthwhile opportunities and predicts the status of this market during the period from 2018 to 2026.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Frozen Vegetables Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Frozen Vegetables Market: Notable Developments
- A leading Russian brand in frozen food, the Bonduelle Group, has recently entered into an acquisition agreement with the LLC SHOCK frozen vegetable production firm. Thanks to the support by Bonduelle, the Europe frozen vegetables market has witnessed a significant rise through imports in Russia, especially from Poland and France. This investment is expected to aid this European market, and in turn, the global frozen vegetables market, substantially in the near future.
Aryzta AG, Kraft Foods Group Inc., General Mills Inc., The Bonduelle Group, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Europastry S.A., Cargill Incorporated, JBS S.A., Nestle S.A., Kellogg Co., and Flower Foods are some of the leading vendors of frozen vegetables across the world.
Frozen Vegetables Market Dynamics
Improving Living Standards and Changing Food Habits Support Market Growth
The increasing disposable income, rise in living standard, and changing food habits of consumers have been propelling the global frozen vegetables market to a great extent. Apart from this, the significant upsurge in the number of big retail chains, especially supermarkets and hypermarkets, is also supporting the growth of this worldwide market.
The rising number of working women, globally, is reflecting on the increased reliance over readymade or ready-to-cook food products. This trend, in turn, is boosting the demand for frozen vegetable across the world, substantially. With this trend continuing to fuel the demand of frozen vegetables even in the coming years, the global market is likely to experience a decent growth in the near future. However, there is a perception among consumers that frozen vegetables are low on nutritional value, which may hinder the market’s rise. The dearth of appropriate refrigeration facilities in rural and semi-urban areas may also reflect negatively on this market in the next couple of years. Nonetheless, the technological advancements in food refrigeration will open new window of opportunities for this market in future.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Frozen Vegetables Market here
Demand for Frozen Vegetables to Remain High in North America and Europe
The worldwide frozen vegetables market reports its present mainly across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Europe and North America have been the conventional regional leaders in the global market. The demand for these vegetables is likely to remain high in these regions, maintaining their supremacy over other regional markets in the years to come.
Among other regional markets, Asia Pacific is anticipated to report a significantly higher growth rate in the near future. The rising preference for frozen vegetables in daily food among consumers in China and India will support the Asia Pacific frozen vegetables market over the next couple of years.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.