Frozen Potato Market: Introduction
The significant rise in consumption of readymade and ready-to-cook food items has reflected greatly on the demand for frozen potatoes across the world. New research shows that frozen vegetables have relatively more nutrients that fresh vegetables. Slowly, but steadily, consumers are being aware of this fact, which has begun to reflect of the demand for frozen vegetables and, especially, for frozen potatoes. Over the coming years, this market is likely to report a significant rise in its valuation.
This research report offers a qualitative and quantitative assessment of the changing dynamics in the global frozen potato market. It assesses the key trends and major segments of this market in a bid to estimate its performance over the period from 2018 to 2026. It also offers an assessment of each of the regional markets for frozen potatoes across the world.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Frozen Potato Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Frozen Potato Market: Notable Development
- Leading frozen potato producers are shifting their focus towards South East Asia. To forge a new business relationship in the markets of South East Asia, a team of fresh Idaho potato farmers will soon move to Taiwan. Sponsored by the Idaho Potato Commission (IPC), the foreign trade mission will leave for Taiwan in the week that begins on June 16 and are expected to spend nearly a week overseas, discussing the possibilities of use of technologies in frozen potato business.
- Mexico has removed its 20% tariff from the U.S. on frozen potatoes. This step is likely to strengthen import export relationship between the two countries, thereby supporting the growth of the frozen potato market in North America and Latin America.
The business landscape of the global frozen potato market is highly competitive. The leading players are focusing on offering new product variants to consumers in a bid to gain a competitive edge over their peers. They are likely to shift their focus on expanding their business in new regions to maintain their positions in the next few years. Agrarfrost GmbH & Co. KG, Bart’s Potatoo Industry, Agristo NV, Coöperatie Koninklijke Cosun U.A. (Aviko NV), Farm Frites, Greenyard NV (Pinguin NV), Himalya International Ltd., Lamb-Weston (TaiMei Potato Industry Limited), J.R. Simplot Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, and McCain Foods.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Frozen Potato Market here
Frozen Potato Market Dynamics
Increasing Female Working Population to Fuel Demand
The demand for frozen potatoes is witnessing a rapid rise across the world. The increasing number of fast food joints, bolstering demand for processed food, urbanization, and rising export and import of frozen potatoes are some of the key factors, boosting the growth of this market.
Going forward, the significant rise in female workforce is likely to fuel the demand for convenience food, such as french fries and hash browns, which, in turn, is expected to propel the worldwide frozen potato market in the years to come.
Asia Pacific to Surface as Potential Region for Frozen Potato Market
Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa are the key regional markets for frozen potatoes across the world. With higher consumption rates, North America and Europe have been the leading region in the frozen potato market and will remain so over the next few years.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, has shown the potential to become one of the most lucrative markets for frozen potatoes in the near future. The increasing number of quick service restaurants (QSRs) is supporting the growth of the Asia Pacific frozen potato market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.