Global Frozen Bakery Products Market: Overview
Frozen bakery products market incorporates bread, baked goods, cakes, and doughnuts, which are derived from rice, corn, wheat, oats, grain, and rye. These sources are utilized as the crude materials for bakery item, which changes globally according to the environment and preference. These are nourishment-rich along with tasty and impressive display. Relatively longer timeframe of realistic usability along with advantageous nature, which is driving demand for these products and in turn boosting growth of the market. Frozen bakery products are typically sold in different stores, bistros, and eateries. These are the important factors driving growth of the frozen bakery products market.
Global Frozen Bakery Products Market: Notable Developments
Some of the key players in the global frozen bakery products market include General Mills (Pillsburry), Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Aryzta AG, Europastry, S.A., Associated British Foods plc, Lantmannen Unibake International, Flower Foods Inc., Dawn Foods Products Inc., TreeHouse Foods, Inc., and Vandemoortele NV.
- In 2017, Bimbo Colombia opened a new production plant and distribution center in the Cundinamarca Department at Colombia. For this, the company has invested US$86 mn in construction.
- In 2018, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery began operations following Kohlberg & Company’s acquisition of Tyson Foods’ frozen bakery business.
- In 2018, Europastry, which has reputation of providing traditional products, has completed its purchase of Confeitaria Torres. The second company is a Portuguese company specializing in both the fresh and deep-frozen bakery and pastry products. Through this acquisition, Europastry is entering in to the frozen bakery products market.
Global Frozen Bakery Products Market: Key Trends
The consumers have inclination toward quality and accommodation in having nourishment products is one of the key factor driving growth of the global frozen bakery products market. Additionally, higher comfort by frozen bakery products is critical for the consumers for notwithstanding with nourishment and utilization as it lowers struggle in daily life. Furthermore, frozen products are gaining significance among young consumers.
Over the recent years, there has been an ascent sought after for different sorts of frozen nutritional products owing to the different medical advantages offered by the item. Frozen bakery products are pressed with supplements and show a more extended timeframe of realistic usability. This builds the interest for different kinds of frozen bakery products at the same time clearing the way of chance for worldwide frozen bakery products market to develop. Accordingly, unique nourishment makers strategize on thinking of such products that take into account the necessities of frozen bakery products clients. Accordingly, the accommodation factor is being considered as a standout amongst the most powerful frozen bakery products market.
Customers have been paying attention to consumption of nourished products with nutrition-rich bakery products along with advancements among medical advantages. Frozen bakery products have a trademark highlight of safeguarding its nourishment content for a more drawn out period. Thus, growing pattern on bakery fortress, frozen bakery products is gaining benefits and witnessing opportunities for growth in the forthcoming years.
Global Frozen Bakery Products Market: Regional Outlook
Regionally, the frozen bakery products market could be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Of these, North America is expected to be dominant in the global frozen bakery products market in terms of demand, revenue, and consumption by the end of forecast period followed by Europe. This is attributable to the growing adoption of the fast and ready-to-eat food products.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.