Forestry Software Market: Introduction
- Forestry software assists forestry industry professionals to accomplish different operations such as forecasting, tracking inventory, and operating harvest. The end-user can schedule all operational tasks in a calendar format to allot the equipment and optimize the entire value chain. Forestry software also helps reduce the expenses on monitoring and high-level inspection activities in the business process. Forestry software empowers industry experts to perform all operations on digital platforms with integrated business methods rather than manual paperwork. The adoption of forestry software is anticipated to rise among end-users to reduce operational cost and operation time by asset tracking, automated weighing, and real-time overview on financial operations.
- The Covid-19 pandemic is expected to negatively impact the global forestry software market. Wood processing organizations are decreasing investment in advanced software and system solutions to sustain their revenues during the pandemic. Some organizations have withheld all investments in advanced business solutions and tools due to the low return on investment in logging and wood processing operations. Demand for forestry software solutions is falling during the Covid-19 lockdown situation. However, it is likely to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period due to rise in dependency of organizations on digital platforms.
Global Forestry Software Market: Dynamics
Global Forestry Software Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in demand for a new hybrid business model platform to manage automated processes and legacy forest business operations on a single platform is anticipated to drive the market. Organizations are investing in tools to improve the efficiency of software platforms by integrating big data technology. This is also expected to further boost the forestry software market.
- Increase in acceptance of cloud-based software and support software is a significant factor driving the forestry software market. Cloud-based forestry software is gaining popularity among forestry organizations due to benefits such as hardware replacements, and reduction in operational cost & infrastructure failures. Cloud-based forestry software removes the need for computing hardware and procurement & installation of storage.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Forestry Software Market
- In terms of region, the global forestry software market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is projected to be the major regional market for forestry software due to early adoption of advanced technologies and digital platform solutions to reduce operational cost and improve productivity in wood processing operations.
- The forestry software market in APAC is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increase in investment by major players to provide business solutions across the region and also due to growth in awareness regarding the benefits of forestry software platforms in the region.
Global Forestry Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Forestry Software Market
Providers of forestry software are executing development strategies to enhance their presence and consolidate their share in the market. Companies active in forestry software have adopted major growth strategies such as product launches, partnerships & acquisitions, and forming regional and global distribution networks in order to expand their presence in the global market.
Key Players of the Forestry Software Market Include:
- Assisi Software
- Atlas Technology Group, Inc.
- Creative Information Systems, Inc.
- Davey Resource Group, Inc.
- Field Data Solutions, Inc.
- Forest Metrix
- Fountains Forestry UK Ltd.
- PlanIT Geo LLC
- SingleOps LLC
- Remsoft, Inc.
- Tarver Program Consultants, Inc.
- Trade Tec Computer Systems Ltd.
Global Forestry Software Market: Research Scope
Global Forestry Software Market, by Solution
- Forestry Software
- Consulting & Integration
- Support Service
Global Forestry Software Market, by Deployment
Global Forestry Software Market, by End-user
- Private Industry
- Non-profit organization
Global Forestry Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!