Food Waste Composting Machine Market: Introduction
- According to the World Economic Forum report, 30% of food across the globe is wasted every year. Food waste composting machines are used to recycle and treat liquid and solid food waste. These machine dispose food waste and produce natural fertilizers, which can be used for organic farming. The market for food waste composting machine is expected to expand during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Food Waste Composting Machine Market
- Food waste composting machines help to enrich the soil and retain the moisture, which decreases plant diseases and reduces the usage of pesticides. Rising consumer awareness about the benefits of organic products is expected to increase the demand for these machines in the next few years.
- A food waste composting machine reduces carbon footprint and decreases methane emissions from landfills. This helps to reduce the pollution level in cities. It also improves the soil’s structure, fertility, texture, moisture, and nutrient-holding capacity. These features are expected to create significant opportunity for the global food waste composting machine market during the forecast period.
- Rise in consumer awareness about the ill-effects of chemically fertilized products is driving the demand for organic products globally. Food waste composite machines can be employed to produce natural fertilizer, which is purchased by organic food farmers. Furthermore, industries in developing countries use this product to save land and decrease degeneration of food in landfills, which are expected to further boost the market in the next few years.
- The food waste composting procedure requires proper management. Open compositing may attract scavengers and rodents, which can pose a major challenge to maintain hygienic conditions. Some of the other challenges of the market are rising transportation costs, storage space, and sorting of dissimilar kinds of food waste. These challenges are expected to restrain the market for food waste composting machine during the forecast period.
Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Food Waste Composting Machine Market
- In terms of region, the food waste composting machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America holds a major share of the global market. Corporates and households in the region prefer to purchase organic food waste composting machines and produce high quality fertilizers that can also be used in nearby gardens.
- The food waste composting machine market in Asia Pacific is expanding at a rapid pace. Demand for organic fertilizers is increasing as a result of increasing population in countries in South Asia. This machine can rescue and reduce food waste. Consumers use compost as a natural fertilizer, which is required for organic farming to produce chemical free fruit & vegetable. This in turn is expected to drive the market for the machines in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Food Waste Composting Machine Market
- Bhor Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- BioHiTech Global
- Emerson Electric Co.
- K.C.S Engineering Works
- KK Balers Ltd.
- Oklin International Ltd.
- Reddonatura India Private Limited
- Ridan Composting Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- WISErg Corporation
Global Food Waste Composting Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Food Waste Composting Machine Market, by Product Type
- 0-50 Kg/Day
- 50-100 Kg/Day
- 101-300 Kg/Day
- 301-500 Kg/Day
- 500-1000 Kg/Day
- Above 1000 Kg/Day
Global Food Waste Composting Machine Market, by Application
Global Food Waste Composting Machine Market, by Price
Global Food Waste Composting Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Food Waste Composting Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.