Food Grade Industrial Gases Market: Expansion of Food & Beverage Industry
- The gradually changing preferences of the middle and upper-middle class families across the globe, especially in developing economies such as China, India, and Brazil have spurred the food processing sector and fuelled the growth of the food & beverage industry as well
- Increase in number of nuclear families along with dual income sources and lifestyle challenges in metro cities and urban areas has resulted in transformation of the consumption pattern of the population including their food habits
- These changes have resulted in an increase in preference for convenient and time saving options such as ready-to-eat or ready-to-cook segments of the food industry
- Increase in disposable incomes and purchasing power of middle class families has led to an increase in demand for packaged food & beverages due to more spending on food products
- Asia Pacific region is expected to become a major consumer of food & beverages worldwide by year 2030, as the demand for packaged food & beverages is now witnessing a shift from developed regions to developing countries
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Food Grade Industrial Gases Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Food Grade Industrial Gases Market
- Increase in purchasing power and disposable income of the people have changed their preferences toward time and money. Currently, people prefer to save more time rather than money in their daily routine activities, so as to utilize the saved time for other recreational purposes. One of the major area where people have changed their preferences is food.
- Rise in demand for packaged or convenience food is likely to drive the demand for the food grade industrial gases market. Changing lifestyle of the population, especially in urban and metro cities has changed their buying behavior and food preferences. People living in these areas are now opting for more convenient and less time consuming food options such as packaged food.
- Surge in demand for carbonated drinks is also expected to drive the demand for food grade industrial gases during the forecast period. Carbonated drinks have become an essential part of every event, celebration, and other recreational activities. Even any small party or celebration has hard and soft drinks as a part of it. Moreover, working people taking breaks on weekends prefer hard or soft drinks to relax and enjoy their weekends. Increase in number of events across the globe is likely to boost the demand for carbonated drinks and, in turn, food grade industrial gases.
- The advancements in packaging, storing, freezing, and chilling technologies are anticipated to drive the demand for food grade industrial gases. Increase in demand among consumers for fresh food products with minimal preservatives and chemicals has resulted in the advancement in packaging and storing technologies. Food & beverage companies are conducting research & development to ensure that their products remain fresh for longer duration to meet consumer demands. They are achieving this by using industrial gases such as nitrogen and argon to ensure their food remains fresh and healthy.
High Capital Costs for Food Grade Industrial Gases to Restrain Market
- The food grade industrial gases market requires high capital investments to setup the plants and infrastructure. This is evident from the balance sheets of existing players, where plant & equipment segment comprises around 40%-45% of the total balance sheet. Thus, high capital investment requirement for food grade industrial gases plant setup is likely to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Food Grade Industrial Gases Market here
North America Anticipated to Lead Global Food Grade Industrial Gases Market
- North America region is expected to lead the global food grade industrial gases market during the forecast period. It is projected to be followed by Europe and Asia Pacific regions. The region is one of the major food & beverage markets with high demand for packaged food & carbonated beverages. The U.S. accounted for a major share in the North America region. However, the market in the region is mature and highly saturated with limited scope for growth during the forecast period.
- The Europe region has also become mature and saturated with little scope for growth in the market in comparison to other regions
- Developing countries in Asia Pacific, especially China and India, are witnessing a rapid change in consumer behavior due to increase in purchasing power and disposable income in the region. Demand for packaged food & beverages is increasing at an exceptional rate in the region due to which the demand for food grade industrial gases is also increasing at a significant rate in the region.
- The Middle East & Africa and Latin America regions held minimal shares of the global food grade industrial gases market but are likely to grow at a healthy pace during the forecast period
Key Players in the Food Grade Industrial Gases Market
Prominent players operating in the food grade industrial gases market include:
- The Linde Group
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Messer Group GmbH
- Air Liquide
- SOL Spa
Global Food Grade Industrial Gases Market: Research Scope
Global Food Grade Industrial Gases Market, by Type
- Carbon Dioxide
- Others (including Hydrogen and Argon)
Global Food Grade Industrial Gases Market, by Application
- Freezing & Chilling
- Others (including Purging)
Global Food Grade Industrial Gases Market, by End-use
- Convenience Food Products
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy & Frozen Products
- Bakery & Confectionery Products
- Meat, Poultry, and Seafood Products
- Others (including Edible Oils)
Global Food Grade Industrial Gases Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.