Global Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol Market
The food-grade ethyl alcohol finds its application in various different industries like food & beverages, cosmetics, petroleum, etc. The primary use or the major share of revenue is generated by the beverage industry mainly. According to the research done by Transparency Market Insights, the study showed a decent increase in growth rate over the past few years and is expected to experience an almost lookalike CAGR in the forecasted period of 2021-2031.
What are the Driving Forces of Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol Market?
Food grade ethyl alcohol is mainly formed from natural sources like corn, sugarcane, fruits, etc whose growth is quite high in countries like the US and India which itself are quite lucrative regions for this market. It has found its numerous use in the different sectors but the beverage sector is the most productive one.
There is a prime use of food-grade ethyl alcohol in the making of beer, wines, and other alcoholic products which have demanded all over the globe. The use of it in alcohol-based products is quite high as it’s a nice ingredient and quite economical to use for the manufacturers. This is the main sector of which is driving the growth of this market.
Apart from this, the use in the food additive market has also increased quite enough in recent past years. It is frequently being used in many food products. Also, it has found a strong application as a food preservative in the market. Consumers also favor it in different food products as it enhances the overall essence and appearance of the food. These all factors are driving the growth of this market.
What are the Opportunities for Key Players in Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol Market?
In the current scenario, the food-grade ethyl alcohol market is at the growth stage, and with the product development and innovation, it is finding its use in various products. One of the appealing opportunities for the key players in this market is to come up with various innovative and enhanced food flavors. Nowadays almost every food manufacturing company and specially packaged food companies use this as a food flavoring ingredient.
The innovation in this as a beneficial food ingredient for health-conscious consumers or even an elite taste-changing ingredient really opens a bulk of opportunity in this field.
Also, looking at the current situation, the sanitizer market has captured exponential growth from last year. The use of food-grade ethyl alcohol in sanitizers also has a great opportunity. Since it readily available and economical too, the use of this in sanitizer also opens up a great opportunity in the future.
What are the Effects of Covid-19 on Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol Market?
The covid-19 imparted a severe impact market. Due to global lockdown, most of the production units of this market were either minimized or closed for a while. Due to the crunch in the economy of the market, failure in supply chain management, most of the manufacturers faced losses. But this market garnered some positivity in the latter part of the lockdown.
The market has been showing a positive curve for the past few months as food-grade ethyl alcohol is now being used in the making of sanitizers and most of the manufacturers are supplying this to the essential industry. Hence, looking at all the factors of this market, it is expected to rise back quickly compared to other markets.
US and Canada Market Outlook
Most of the production of food-grade ethyl alcohol is done from sugarcane and corn and the US is among the highest producer of this. Also, the demand for beer, wine, or any other alcohol-based drinks is pretty high in both US and Canada. The North American region can be considered as a leader in the beverage sector.
A lot of major and minor adult-based drink companies are based in these countries. The youth lifestyle and culture are some of the main factors for the growth of it in this region. Looking at the current scenario of this market in North America, it is expected to grow at a substantial rate in the forecasted period.
Europe Demand Outlook for the Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol
The use of food-grade ethyl alcohol as an ingredient in various food products is quite profound in Europe. It is widely used and especially food as well as beverage sector. The use of it in alcohol-based drinks is quite common there and is the major driving force of this market.
Europe resides some of the major manufacturers of food-grade ethyl alcohol. They are a major key player in this market and it is expected to experience a decent CAGR in the forecasted period.
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol?
Some of the major key players of this market are Wilmar International, Manildra, Jiangsu Huating Biotechnology, RoquetteFreres, Fonterra Co-operative, Shree Renuka Sugars Limited, AppliChem GmbH, Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd. (Sugar Division), Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill, MGP Ingredients, Cristalco, Grain Processing, Shree Renuka Sugars Limited, AppliChem GmbH, and few others.
By End-Use Application
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- New Zealand
- Middle-East & Africa
- South Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.