Food-grade Antifoaming Agents Market: Introduction
- Food-grade antifoaming agents are chemical additives that are used as an ingredient in food or industrial food processing to reduce and prevent foam formation or fizziness. Foam is an unwanted by-product produced during food production and processing. Anti-foaming agents are utilized to increase process efficiency and overcome food spoilage.
Key Drivers of Global Food-grade Antifoaming Agents Market
- Industrial applications of food-grade antifoaming agents have been expanding due to an increase in the demand for bakery & confectionery, dairy & frozen, and other processed food products
- Food-grade antifoaming agents are also widely employed in breweries during fermentation process to optimize efficiency. Favorable regulatory support and increasing environmental concern regarding VOC emission are further expected boost the food-grade antifoaming agents market, as these chemical additives produce low VOC emission.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Beverage application sector to offer attractive opportunities
- In terms of application, the beverage segment is projected to dominate the global food-grade antifoaming agents market during the forecast period. Rise in demand for various beverage and brewery products has fueled the demand for food-grade antifoaming agents.
- The oil & fats segment is projected to expand significantly owing to an increase in the demand for oil & fats across a large number of food manufacturing industries
Lack of awareness to hamper market
- Lack of awareness about the uses and benefits of antifoaming agents in several food processing industries is anticipated to restrain the food-grade antifoaming agents market
Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global food-grade antifoaming agents market
- In terms of region, the global food-grade antifoaming agents market can be split into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a prominent food-grade antifoaming agents market, globally, during the forecast period owing to the significant expansion of the food & beverage industry in the region. China and India are projected to drive the food-grade antifoaming agents market in Asia Pacific in the next few years due to considerable demand for food-grade antifoaming agents in beverage, bakery, and oil & fat applications in the region.
- The food & beverage industry in North America is expanding at a rapid pace due to increased demand for food-grade antifoaming agents in food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications in North America, which in turn is anticipated to propel the market in the region.
- The food-grade antifoaming agents market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a steady pace owing to stringent regulations regarding the use of various food ingredients in the region
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global food-grade antifoaming agents market is consolidated and driven by a few big players operating in the market. Several major players are focusing on strengthening their geographic presence by entering into partnerships and agreements with domestic players.
Key players operating in the global food-grade antifoaming agents market include:
- BASF SE
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Air Product and Chemicals Inc.
- Kemira OYJ
- HiMedia Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Ecolab Onc.
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Elementis Plc.
Global Food-grade Antifoaming Agents Market: Research Scope
Global Food-grade Antifoaming Agents Market, by Type
Global Food-grade Antifoaming Agents Market, by Application
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy & Frozen
- Oil & Fats
Global Food-grade Antifoaming Agents Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle Ea
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.