Global Food Enzyme Market: Overview
The food enzyme market is in growth mode due to the increasing awareness about the health and nutritional benefits of food enzymes. This has led to the increasing adoption of food enzymes across several food applications such as frozen foods manufacturing industries and packaged foods units among others. In food manufacturing units, the use of food enzymes facilitates the process to be more environment-friendly, thereby resulting in reduced wastage of raw material and reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Food enzymes are removed from micro-organisms using new technologies and impart anti-stale, digestive, and softening properties to food, thereby increasing their shelf life. Enzymes such as protease, lipases, and carbohydrates are commonly used in bakery, meat products, dairy and frozen foods, confectioneries, oils and fats, and others.
The report presents a detailed assessment of the global food enzyme market analyzing the market indicators, market trends, and growth opportunities that will impact the progression of the market during the 2016-2024 period. The report is presented after an extensive research phase and after receiving useful insights from industry experts. The report is compiled in a chapter-wise format, with each chapter discussing a specific aspect at length.
A detailed analysis of the current vendor landscape is included in the report. This includes a competitive profile of the key market players and indices of their strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats during the forecast period. The report also examines the business growth strategies and R&D activities that these companies are engaged in by means of partnerships and alliances.
Global Food Enzyme Market: Drivers and Restraints
The rising demand for processed and packaged food, increasing need for food security and waste reduction, rising consumer awareness of nutrition-rich diet, rising penetration of organized retail channels in urban and rural areas, and the introduction of new technologies are the major factors driving the global food enzyme market. However, factors such as high costs of R&D, counterfeiting of food packaging, unclear and inconsistent regulatory processes, restrictions pertaining to temperature and pH range, and constraints in the brewing industry are restraining the growth of the food enzyme market.
Global Food Enzyme Market: Regional Overview
The regional segments of the global food enzymes market are North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World. North America is the largest regional market for food enzymes due to the strong demand for healthy foods that are high in nutrition, with maximum demand exhibited from the U.S. Asia Pacific and the rapidly developing economies of Latin America and Africa are expected to emerge as significant markets for food enzymes. This is mainly due to the increasing awareness about nutrition-fortified food products and the increasing consumption of ready to eat convenience foods. However, Europe is expected to witness slow growth in the food enzymes market due to the recent implementation of legislation that gauges the risks associated with food enzymes.
Major Companies Mentioned in Report
Some of the leading companies operating in the global food enzyme market are Rossari Biotech Limited, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Biocatalysts Limited, Amano Enzyme Inc., Dyadic International Inc., AB Enzymes GmbH, Shenzhen Leveking Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd., E.l. Du Pont de Nemours & Company, Nagase Chemtex Corporation, Novozymes A/S, Puratos Group NV, Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co. Ltd., Sunson Industry Group Company Limited, Royal DSM N.V., Lumis Biotech Private Limited, Enmex SA DE CV, Advanced Enzymes Technologies Limited, Maps Enzyme Limited, Engrain, and AUM Enzymes.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.