Global Food Colors Market: Overview
Food colors refer to those chemical substances that were made to improve the food’s appearance by giving it artificial glossiness and color. The bright colors of baked goods, sports drinks, and candies are all due to the application of artificial food colors. They are even utilized for coloring of various brands of salad dressing, smoked salmon, and pickles and also in some medications.
The preference for natural food colors over synthetic or artificial food colors is rising owing to the rising consumer awareness about the health benefits obtained by use of natural food colors, health hazards of synthetic or artificial colors, and importance of clean label products. Artificial or synthetic colors can cause various allergic disorders in many of the consumers. These chemicals often contain heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, which are utilized in the manufacturing of synthetic food colors. These metals can cause various life-threatening illnesses. Natural food colors are gaining momentum owing to their natural origin, which causes no imminent harm to the health of the consumers. Consumers who consider natural food colors as “safe to use” product are likely to add to the growth of the global food colors market over the assessment tenure. Furthermore, natural colors decrease the risk of allergies and intolerance amongst consumers, which drives the demand for natural food colors.
Application, types, and region are the three key parameters based on which the global food colors market has been divided. The objective of such division is to provide a clearer, all-inclusive view of the global food colors market.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Global Food Colors Market: Notable Developments
A development providing a peek in the global food colors market is mentioned as below:
- In July 2018, US-based Sensient Technologies acquired Vancouver-based leading company in the botanical extraction technology, Mazza Innovation Limited. This strategic move will lead to the addition of the cutting-edge plant extraction technology is likely to enable Sensient Technologies to cater to the growing customer demand of pure ingredients in personal care, nutraceutical, food and beverage products.
Some the reputed companies in the global food colors market include the below-mentioned:
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- The Archer Daniels Midland Company
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S
- Fiorio Colori SPA
- Frutarom Industries Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Food Colors Market, ask for a customized report
Global Food Colors Market: Key Trends
The global food colors market is characterized by the presence of the following restraints, drivers, and opportunities.
Rise in the Popularity of Clean Labels to Fuel Growth of the Market
A rise in the global population is estimated to shoot up the demand for food and beverage products, which is likely to add to the growth of the global food colors market in the years to come. Owing to increased domestic demand, the food and beverage industry has been flourishing in the BRICS countries, which are Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. This plays a major role in driving the demand for food colors across the globe.
The increasing need for convenience food products due to the increasing exposure of consumers about exotic food preparations and growing fondness of traditional taste is estimated to drive the demand for food colors in the market.
In addition to that, the demand for food and beverage products with a natural and clean label is on the rise across the globe, due to growing awareness about health. A rise in the health hazards due to use of synthetic colors and concern for food safety caused by chemical contamination of food is fuelling the demand for natural food colors in the market. In addition to that, rising disposable income together with then propensity to spend in premium products is further expected to boost the global food colors market. More manufacturers of food items are investing in clean labels now, which lead to revision of existing products and introduction of new products with clean labels.
Global Food Colors Market: Geographical Analysis
The global food colors market is likely to observe massive growth in Europe due to the strong presence of bakery and confectionery industry in the region. This trend in the bakery and confectionery industry is likely to continue in the years to come. In addition to that, stringent regulations regarding the use of artificial colors in region is expected to drive the demand for natural food colors in Europe.
Asia Pacific is predicted to observe high adoption of nature-identical products that is driven by the excellent product characteristics such as lower cost, uniform color. This factor is likely to fule growth of the food colors market in Asia Pacific.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.