Global Food and Drink Packaging Market: Introduction
Food and drink packaging gives tampering resistance, protection, along with particular biological, chemical, and physical needs for the food and drink. Moreover, food packaging helps reliable and quick food distribution, and food nutrition, coupled with decreased post-harvest loss.
There has been surging demand for microwave meals, ready-to-cook foods, for people engrossed in busy lifestyle. Surging demand regarding bottled water, tea, and aerated soft-drinks is pumping the demand in global food and drink packaging market.
Global Food and Drink Packaging Market: Novel Developments
- In 2009, Coca-Cola introduced the world's first PET can, PlantBottle produced using recyclable materials. This jug is produced utilizing patented innovation that utilizations sugarcane and waste from sugarcane manufacturing process. Since the launch, the organization has delivered over 35 billion PlantBottles crosswise over 40 nations. The organization professes to have diminished carbon footprints by 315,000 tons utilizing these jugs.
Such activities won't just lessen carbon impression and help an organization to build up as an environment-friendly brand, yet additionally guarantee in-time product delivery.
- Bio-on, an Italian Biotech giant, in 2016, made biodegradable cartons made up of bioplastic and paper partnered with Tampere University of Technology, Finland. The containers are safe for usage for medical and food and drinks applications and are completely biodegradable.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Ongoing consolidation in the food and drink packaging market has additionally expanded the demand of food and drinks packaging globally. The key players working in food and drinks packaging market incorporate Ball Corporation, Tera Pak, PARKSONS Packaging Limited; Amcor Limited, CROWN PACKAGING CORP., Ampac Holdings, LLC, Cellpack Packaging, Bischof +Klein GMBH and CO.KG, Britton Group, Bemis Company, Inc., Clondalkin Group., Constantia Flexibles International GmbH, Huhtamaki Oyj, Flextrus AB, Mondi plc, Sonoco Products Company, Sealed Air Corporation, Ukrplastic and Wipak Group.
Rising Demand for health Awareness to Boost Market Growth
Global Food and Drink Packaging Market Dynamics
Buyers’ inclination towards convenience and low costs of big family packs in CSD are boosting the solid development of plastic jugs. Packaging needs from mixed drink market is fueling the market of glass containers packaging. Also growth in buyers’ interest for premium beer, low ABV, are giving new chances to glass packaging in developed market of Europe and North America. Among the other significant factors of the food and drink packaging market incorporate rising need for health awareness and convenience among the consumers, crating recycling framework of packaging material, new packaging material advancement, brand upgrade and improvement in the field of retail sector in Asia-Pacific. The region is known to be the biggest makers of horticultural foods, for example, oats, tubers, roots, pulses, oilseed nuts, and fruits and vegetables. It likewise produces fish and animal products in enormous amounts. This offers an incredible open door for the packaging companies in the mentioned region. Rising crude material expense is one of the key hindrances for the food and drink packaging market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Growth in Infrastructure to Make North America a Leading Region
North America is foreseen to be the biggest market trailed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The development rate of Asia Pacific region in food and drink packaging is most elevated and expected to develop further, credited to rising buying capacity and the rising infrastructure of the shoppers of in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.