Global Food and Drink Packaging Market: Introduction
Food and drink packaging gives tampering resistance, protection, along with particular biological, chemical, and physical needs for the food and drink. Moreover, food packaging helps reliable and quick food distribution, and food nutrition, coupled with decreased post-harvest loss.
There has been surging demand for microwave meals, ready-to-cook foods, for people engrossed in busy lifestyle. Surging demand regarding bottled water, tea, and aerated soft-drinks is pumping the demand in global food and drink packaging market.
Global Food and Drink Packaging Market: Novel Developments
- In 2009, Coca-Cola introduced the world's first PET can, PlantBottle produced using recyclable materials. This jug is produced utilizing patented innovation that utilizations sugarcane and waste from sugarcane manufacturing process. Since the launch, the organization has delivered over 35 billion PlantBottles crosswise over 40 nations. The organization professes to have diminished carbon footprints by 315,000 tons utilizing these jugs.
Such activities won't just lessen carbon impression and help an organization to build up as an environment-friendly brand, yet additionally guarantee in-time product delivery.
- Bio-on, an Italian Biotech giant, in 2016, made biodegradable cartons made up of bioplastic and paper partnered with Tampere University of Technology, Finland. The containers are safe for usage for medical and food and drinks applications and are completely biodegradable.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure
Ongoing consolidation in the food and drink packaging market has additionally expanded the demand of food and drinks packaging globally. The key players working in food and drinks packaging market incorporate Ball Corporation, Tera Pak, PARKSONS Packaging Limited; Amcor Limited, CROWN PACKAGING CORP., Ampac Holdings, LLC, Cellpack Packaging, Bischof +Klein GMBH and CO.KG, Britton Group, Bemis Company, Inc., Clondalkin Group., Constantia Flexibles International GmbH, Huhtamaki Oyj, Flextrus AB, Mondi plc, Sonoco Products Company, Sealed Air Corporation, Ukrplastic and Wipak Group.
Rising Demand for health Awareness to Boost Market Growth
Global Food and Drink Packaging Market Dynamics
Buyers’ inclination towards convenience and low costs of big family packs in CSD are boosting the solid development of plastic jugs. Packaging needs from mixed drink market is fueling the market of glass containers packaging. Also growth in buyers’ interest for premium beer, low ABV, are giving new chances to glass packaging in developed market of Europe and North America. Among the other significant factors of the food and drink packaging market incorporate rising need for health awareness and convenience among the consumers, crating recycling framework of packaging material, new packaging material advancement, brand upgrade and improvement in the field of retail sector in Asia-Pacific. The region is known to be the biggest makers of horticultural foods, for example, oats, tubers, roots, pulses, oilseed nuts, and fruits and vegetables. It likewise produces fish and animal products in enormous amounts. This offers an incredible open door for the packaging companies in the mentioned region. Rising crude material expense is one of the key hindrances for the food and drink packaging market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Growth in Infrastructure to Make North America a Leading Region
North America is foreseen to be the biggest market trailed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The development rate of Asia Pacific region in food and drink packaging is most elevated and expected to develop further, credited to rising buying capacity and the rising infrastructure of the shoppers of in the region.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.