Fogger Market: Introduction
- Fogger is a machine used to create fog. Fog is usually created with the help of liquid; liquid is heated to produce vapors. The vapors pass through the nozzle and mixes with cool air to form a dense fog. Foggers are widely used in the agriculture sector, in hospitals, sports venues, automotive & manufacturing sector, etc. Foggers are most commonly used in agriculture to spread pesticides. In recent years, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, foggers are widely utilized for sanitization of houses, offices, cars, etc. The market for foggers is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Fogger Market
- The Covid-19 pandemic is projected to have a positive impact on the growth of the fogger market during the forecast period. Fogger machines are used in clinics and hospitals to clean medical equipment and to sanitize medical rooms and wards to keep beds safe from viruses and bacteria. This is expected to drive the growth of the global fogger market.
- Nowadays, fogging machines are highly demanded for agricultural use. Crops are getting damaged due to insects and pest attacks. Therefore, foggers are used on a large scale for pest control purposes. Unlike pesticides, fogging machines emit highly dense fog which kills inserts and pests on the crops. A number of crops such as avocado, which are specifically in high demand amidst this pandemic situation, need fogging during cultivation. Thus, demand for foggers will rapidly increase with expansion of the agricultural and food industry.
- Increasing population worldwide has led to rise in waste water. This waste water causes diseases such as dengue fever, and malaria. Fogging machines are used as a solution to curb the rapid spread of diseases. This helps to increase the demand for foggers.
- During celebration of events such as weddings, wedding receptions, and birthday parties, professional event planners usually employ accessories such as a fogger machines to produce a fog impression that enhances the party's décor. In addition, entertainment industry and night clubs also use fogger machines for special effects such as to create a distinctive atmosphere or mood. This will help to drive the demand for foggers.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Fogger Market
- In terms of region, the global fogger market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle & East Africa, and South America.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the global fogger market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific has a large area under cultivation due to which maximum number of farms are present in this region. Moreover, rising industrialization such as growth in food & beverages, hospitals, sports venues, and automotive & manufacturing, and increasing awareness related to hygiene and cleanliness in countries of the region are further expected to impact the fogger market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Fogger Market
Key manufacturers are developing innovative and extensive product portfolios through R&D activities. The global fogger market is highly fragmented, with a number of small and medium scale companies operating in local and regional markets. Online marketing, integrated services, and multichannel sales & distribution are major strategies of industry participants.
Major players operating in the global fogger market includes:
- UNA Corporation
- B&G Equipment Company
- HSC ULV Fogger and Disinfection Machinery
- Shouguang Jiafu Agricultural Machinery
- Curtis Dyna-Fog, Ltd
- IGEBA Gerätebau Gmbh
- pulsFOG Dr. Stahl & Sohn GmbH
- Idealin Fogging Systems
- Qingdao Saintfine Environmental Technology
Global Fogger Market: Research Scope
Global Fogger Market, by Product
- Thermal fogger
- Cold/ Ultra-low volume (ULV) fogger
Global Fogger Market, by Product type
- Truck Mounted
Global Fogger Market, by End-user
- Sports Venue
- Others (automotive & manufacturing, food & beverage, etc.)
Global Fogger Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Fogger Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America