FMCG Spending on Analytics: Introduction
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) use analytics solutions to understand pricing insights, customer insights, sales insights, marketing insights, supply chain insights, and the options of driving maximum revenue and profitability through all channels.
- Analytics solutions generate customer insights on the basis of their purchasing behavior. Implementation of FMCG spending on analytics provides various benefits to the FMCG sector such as decreased markdowns, increase in sales margin, and aids inventory management. It also simplifies workflows, makes daily communication easier, improves business processes, increases contact center interaction, reduces communication complexity, and improves work tasks in any organization.
- The global FMCG spending on analytics market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to advancement in technologies across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market: Dynamics
Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market: Key Drivers
- Rising consumer shift toward customized and personalized products is expected to propel the FMCG spending on analytics market during the forecast period.
- Increasing demand to make the FMCG industry smarter along with automation of collaborative business workflows and procedures is estimated to boost the growth of the FMCG spending on analytics market during the forecast period.
- Rise in demand to enhance customer experience and increase the sales margin along with the need to modify promotion strategies are some of the major factors likely to accelerate FMCG spending on analytics in the next few years.
- Rising demand for better interaction and communication with the physical environment to accomplish a broad range of activities in a more informed and efficient manner across the globe is estimated to boost the growth of the FMCG spending on analytics market during the forecast period.
- Rise in need to minimize risk exposure and fraud, enhance loyalty, reduce operational costs, address compliance issues, and maximize revenue growth is also expected to propel the FMCG spending on analytics market during the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of smart technologies and distributed applications by consumers is anticipated to boost the FMCG spending on analytics market.
- However, rising number of e-retailers across the globe is anticipated to hamper the FMCG spending on analytics market during the forecast period.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown and adversely impacting the global FMCG spending on analytics market. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Most of the manufacturing or production of goods is temporarily suspended globally. Businesses have been adversely impacted in different countries due to partial or full lock down. This, in turn, is projected to indirectly hinder the global FMCG spending on analytics market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market
- In terms of region, the global FMCG spending on analytics market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global FMCG spending on analytics market in 2019. The U.S. is the key market in the region due to increasing adoption of smart technologies and rapid implementation of analytics solutions by FMCG.
- The FMCG spending on analytics market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing adoption of digital technologies in the region.
Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the FMCG spending on analytics market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the global FMCG spending on analytics market.
Key Players Operating in the Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market Include:
- Accenture plc
- Sysware Group
- Phygital Insights
- Tableau Software
- Wipro Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Cognizant Corporation
Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market: Research Scope
Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market, by Component
Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global FMCG Spending on Analytics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.