Flyback Hybrid Converters: Introduction
- Flyback hybrid converters are both AC/DC and DC/DC converters with galvanic isolation between the input and any output.
- Flyback hybrid converters use a single magnetic transformer which behaves as a coupled inductor. This transformer combines the functions of energy storage, energy transfer, and isolation.
- Flyback hybrid converters are segmented based on product type, output power, end-use industry, and region.
Rise in Demand from the Automotive Sector
- By end-use industry, the automotive segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment of the global flyback hybrid converters market during the forecast period.
- Next-generation eco-cars are popular and highly effective in reducing hazardous substances in exhaust emissions and also reduces carbon emissions. These next-generation eco-cars are made by utilizing circuit and design technologies gained through technological advancement and development using flyback hybrid converters and other electronic devices, which is likely to propel the growth of the global flyback hybrid converters market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, the adoption of electric vehicle flyback hybrid converters enables an interface between electric power and voltage levels, which also boosts the demand for flyback hybrid converters in automotive applications.
- Regulations and safety standards are hindering the growth of the global flyback hybrid converters market. However, the rising adoption of 5G technology in developing countries is projected to create lucrative opportunities for the global flyback hybrid converters market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Flyback Hybrid Converters Market
- In terms of region, the global flyback hybrid converters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest growth in the flyback hybrid converters market throughout the forecast period due to the rising demand for electronic applications in consumer electronics, automotive, and telecommunication sectors in the region.
- Moreover, major Asian countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Singapore are focusing on upgrading their network infrastructure to boost 5G infrastructure, which is expected to ultimately drive the demand for 5G-enabled devices in the telecommunication industry and propel the growth of the flyback hybrid converters market during the forecast period.
- Additionally, the growing automotive industry in the Asia Pacific region also boosts the demand for flyback hybrid converters in the region.
- The market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the growing demand for flyback hybrid converters.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market
The global flyback hybrid converters market is expected to be highly fragmented in 2021. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for flyback hybrid converters. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global flyback hybrid converters market are:
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- Texas Instruments
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Vicor Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market: Research Scope
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market, by Product Type
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market, by Output Power
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market, by End-use Industry
- Server, Storage, & Network
- Industrial Robotics
- Aerospace & Defence
- Audio Visual
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.