Flyback Hybrid Converters: Introduction
- Flyback hybrid converters are both AC/DC and DC/DC converters with galvanic isolation between the input and any output.
- Flyback hybrid converters use a single magnetic transformer which behaves as a coupled inductor. This transformer combines the functions of energy storage, energy transfer, and isolation.
- Flyback hybrid converters are segmented based on product type, output power, end-use industry, and region.
Rise in Demand from the Automotive Sector
- By end-use industry, the automotive segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment of the global flyback hybrid converters market during the forecast period.
- Next-generation eco-cars are popular and highly effective in reducing hazardous substances in exhaust emissions and also reduces carbon emissions. These next-generation eco-cars are made by utilizing circuit and design technologies gained through technological advancement and development using flyback hybrid converters and other electronic devices, which is likely to propel the growth of the global flyback hybrid converters market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, the adoption of electric vehicle flyback hybrid converters enables an interface between electric power and voltage levels, which also boosts the demand for flyback hybrid converters in automotive applications.
- Regulations and safety standards are hindering the growth of the global flyback hybrid converters market. However, the rising adoption of 5G technology in developing countries is projected to create lucrative opportunities for the global flyback hybrid converters market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Flyback Hybrid Converters Market
- In terms of region, the global flyback hybrid converters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest growth in the flyback hybrid converters market throughout the forecast period due to the rising demand for electronic applications in consumer electronics, automotive, and telecommunication sectors in the region.
- Moreover, major Asian countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Singapore are focusing on upgrading their network infrastructure to boost 5G infrastructure, which is expected to ultimately drive the demand for 5G-enabled devices in the telecommunication industry and propel the growth of the flyback hybrid converters market during the forecast period.
- Additionally, the growing automotive industry in the Asia Pacific region also boosts the demand for flyback hybrid converters in the region.
- The market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the growing demand for flyback hybrid converters.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market
The global flyback hybrid converters market is expected to be highly fragmented in 2021. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for flyback hybrid converters. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global flyback hybrid converters market are:
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- Texas Instruments
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Vicor Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market: Research Scope
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market, by Product Type
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market, by Output Power
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market, by End-use Industry
- Server, Storage, & Network
- Industrial Robotics
- Aerospace & Defence
- Audio Visual
Global Flyback Hybrid Converters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!