Global Fluted Paper Market: Overview
The paper industry is a fragmented market over the global platform. In terms of market forecast, the global paper industry is dominated by the APEJ contributing majorly in global market share. APEJ leads the global paper market owing to urbanization, change in life style, and rise in per capita income. Additionally, APEJ is expected to have significant market share in global paper market during forecast period. The environmental regulations and economic conditions, supported by the increase in press publications favoring newsprint, papers, and letters propel the demand for the global paper industry. Global flute paper is one of the crucial type of packaging paper used majorly in a various protective packaging of the electronic goods and other consumer products. The demand from various industries and a need for protective packaging triggers the demand for the global fluted paper market during the forecasted period.
Global Fluted Paper Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global fluted paper market is majorly driven by its application. It is majorly used in protective packaging applications. The global demand for the fluted paper market is expected to gain traction during forecast period considering its use and features. The fluted paper provides protection to the products by offering the cushioning effect to it. The fluted paper is eco-friendly, recyclable, and made from renewable resources. Owing to its natural base, a fluted paper is a preferred substitute for plastic based packaging solutions. Moreover, due to the rise in demand from the packaging industries and availability of wide range of papers of different sizes, and colors favors the global fluted paper market. The high level of protection provided to the primary product, cost effectiveness of the fluted paper, provision of space optimization through the availability of sheets and rolls, ease of handling, light weight nature, and recyclable nature favors the global fluted paper market. Thus, it is expected to have significant CAGR in the forecast period.
However, the availability of better substitutes, change in the tendency of manufacturers to opt for traditional plastic based packaging solutions, and cost associated with the packaging process of the product affects the demand generation of the global fluted paper market during the forecast period.
Global Fluted Paper market: Segmentation
Global fluted paper market has been segmented into flute height, end-user, and region type
Based on the flute height, the global fluted paper market is segmented into the following:
- E flute (1.6mm)
- B flute (3.2mm)
- A flute (4.8mm)
The global flute paper market is segmented into three sizes of the fluted paper. Depending on the requirements in the packaging and height of the paper, the fluted paper is segmented into E flute which is 1.6 mm in height. The B flute paper is of 3.2mm and that of A is 4.8 mm. The demand for the different flute height is based on the requirement from the end users.
Based on the end-user, the global fluted paper market is segmented into the following:
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Paper and Packaging
- Industrial Applications
The global fluted paper market is majorly driven by the demand for the packaging industries. The paper is used as protective measures in order to protect the primary product. The packaging industries mainly deal with the bag-in box, non-food packaging, industrial packaging, point of sale displays, e-commerce packaging, protective packaging, and other. The global fluted paper market is expected to show significant growth during the forecasted period.
Global Fluted Paper market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global fluted paper market is segmented into Asia Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, North America, Eastern Europe and Western Europe. APEJ is the prominent market in the paper industry owing to rapid industrialization, need for the provision of protection to the product, increase in middle-class population, a rise in the standard of living, economic growth favoring the packaging industry, and modernization of the packaging process focusing on recyclable products. The demand for the fluted paper has increased considerably as China, India, and other Asia Pacific markets have depicted significant growth along with increasing demand for paper from the pulp and paper manufacturing sector. North America and Western Europe is expected to gain the significant growth in the global fluted paper market over the forecast period owing to increasing business activity influencing the consumption of specialty paper, rising need for the packaging of the product during transportation as a designing medium. The rise in e-commerce also influences the demand generation of a fluted paper market in the region. Considering above mentioned factors, the global fluted paper market is expected gain traction in the forecast period.
Global Fluted Paper market: Market Players
Some of the prominent players of global fluted market includes Smurfit Kappa Group, Sappi Group, and Mondi Group. The presence of prominent players in the market and highly competitive market of the paper industry drives the application area of the packaging through its specialty and other paper products.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.