Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve: Introduction
- Fluid flow rate control valve refers to a flow control valve used to regulate the flow of fluid material through a system. Several types of valves, such as globe, gate, plug, pinch, check, and butterfly, are used to control the flow of fluid material in various industries. Oil & gas, chemical, and water & wastewater are a few major end-users of these valves across the globe.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market
Key Drivers & Restrains of Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market
- Increase in demand for valves to regulate the flow of fluid material in end-user industries, such as, oil & gas, chemical, and wastewater treatment plant, is expected to augment the global fluid flow rate control valve market during the forecast period
- Increase in investment in the refinery sector to cater the increasing demand for petroleum is also anticipated to propel the global fluid flow rate control valve market in the near future. Valves are used in the refining industry to control flow rates, to isolate and protect equipment, and guide and direct the refining process of crude oil.
- Demand for replacement of valves in aging wastewater treatment plant infrastructure in developed nations is increasing, as the valves have surpassed their operational lives. This is a key factor that is also projected to boost the demand for fluid flow rate control valve across the globe during the forecast period. However, a lack of standardized certification and government policy restrain the global fluid flow rate control valve market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The pharmaceutical & healthcare industry has been expanding at a significant growth rate due to the spread of coronavirus pandemic. Production of medical equipment that are required to cure COVID-19 patients is increasing. Fluid control valves play a key role in the production of various types of medical equipment. Companies are investing heavily in R&D activities to develop sophisticated fluid handling systems, such as automatic sanitizer dispensers and liquid soap dispensers, which in turn, is expected to propel the demand for valves.
Water & Wastewater Treatment Segment to Hold Major Share of Global Market
- The global fluid flow rate control valve market can be segmented based on raw material, end-user, and region
- In terms of raw material, the global fluid flow rate control valve market can be divided into ferrous, non-ferrous, and others. The ferrous segment includes steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, and wrought iron. The segment is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period due to its durability.
- In terms of end-user, the global fluid flow rate control valve market can be divided into oil & gas, wastewater treatment, chemical, and others. The oil & gas industry extensively employs fluid Flow Rate Control Valve in order to regulate the flow of fluid material.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market
- In terms of region, the global fluid flow rate control valve market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The fluid flow rate control valve market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Surge in investment in development of refining facilities in order to cater to the demand for petroleum products is anticipated to fuel the demand for fluid Flow Rate Control Valve during the forecast period.
- North America is likely to be a stable market for fluid flow rate control valve during the forecast period. Ongoing investments in the upstream sector to develop shale oil & gas is estimated to propel the fluid Flow Rate Control Valve market in the region.
- Europe is also projected to hold a key share of the global fluid flow rate control valve market due to an increase in investment in the food & beverage industry in the region
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global fluid flow rate control valve market include:
- Emerson Electric Co
- Flowserve Corporation
- IMI PLC
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Trillium Flow Technologies
- Schlumberger Company
- Spirax Sarco Limited
- Samson Contols Pte. Ltd.
- Neway Valve Co.
- Alfa Laval
Global Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market: Research Scope
Global Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market, by Raw Material
Global Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market, by End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.