Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve: Introduction
- Fluid flow rate control valve refers to a flow control valve used to regulate the flow of fluid material through a system. Several types of valves, such as globe, gate, plug, pinch, check, and butterfly, are used to control the flow of fluid material in various industries. Oil & gas, chemical, and water & wastewater are a few major end-users of these valves across the globe.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market
Key Drivers & Restrains of Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market
- Increase in demand for valves to regulate the flow of fluid material in end-user industries, such as, oil & gas, chemical, and wastewater treatment plant, is expected to augment the global fluid flow rate control valve market during the forecast period
- Increase in investment in the refinery sector to cater the increasing demand for petroleum is also anticipated to propel the global fluid flow rate control valve market in the near future. Valves are used in the refining industry to control flow rates, to isolate and protect equipment, and guide and direct the refining process of crude oil.
- Demand for replacement of valves in aging wastewater treatment plant infrastructure in developed nations is increasing, as the valves have surpassed their operational lives. This is a key factor that is also projected to boost the demand for fluid flow rate control valve across the globe during the forecast period. However, a lack of standardized certification and government policy restrain the global fluid flow rate control valve market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The pharmaceutical & healthcare industry has been expanding at a significant growth rate due to the spread of coronavirus pandemic. Production of medical equipment that are required to cure COVID-19 patients is increasing. Fluid control valves play a key role in the production of various types of medical equipment. Companies are investing heavily in R&D activities to develop sophisticated fluid handling systems, such as automatic sanitizer dispensers and liquid soap dispensers, which in turn, is expected to propel the demand for valves.
Water & Wastewater Treatment Segment to Hold Major Share of Global Market
- The global fluid flow rate control valve market can be segmented based on raw material, end-user, and region
- In terms of raw material, the global fluid flow rate control valve market can be divided into ferrous, non-ferrous, and others. The ferrous segment includes steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, and wrought iron. The segment is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period due to its durability.
- In terms of end-user, the global fluid flow rate control valve market can be divided into oil & gas, wastewater treatment, chemical, and others. The oil & gas industry extensively employs fluid Flow Rate Control Valve in order to regulate the flow of fluid material.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market
- In terms of region, the global fluid flow rate control valve market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The fluid flow rate control valve market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Surge in investment in development of refining facilities in order to cater to the demand for petroleum products is anticipated to fuel the demand for fluid Flow Rate Control Valve during the forecast period.
- North America is likely to be a stable market for fluid flow rate control valve during the forecast period. Ongoing investments in the upstream sector to develop shale oil & gas is estimated to propel the fluid Flow Rate Control Valve market in the region.
- Europe is also projected to hold a key share of the global fluid flow rate control valve market due to an increase in investment in the food & beverage industry in the region
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global fluid flow rate control valve market include:
- Emerson Electric Co
- Flowserve Corporation
- IMI PLC
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Trillium Flow Technologies
- Schlumberger Company
- Spirax Sarco Limited
- Samson Contols Pte. Ltd.
- Neway Valve Co.
- Alfa Laval
Global Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market: Research Scope
Global Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market, by Raw Material
Global Fluid Flow Rate Control Valve Market, by End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.