Global Flow Wrap Machines Market: Snapshot
Flow wrapping is essentially a horizontal process in which the products of any shape or size can be wrapped in plastic films or foils consisting of clear or printed polypropylene films. The end-packaging is considered to be safe, secure, and flexible, with minimal product shifts in the package. Superior to overwrapping in many ways, flow-wrapping is extensively used for packaging trillions of products such as food items, cosmetics, electronic components, and machinery. Two primary types of machines are used: vertical and horizontal flow wrapping machines. With the help of these machines, the packaging companies are able to endow a variety of alignments to products, such as cylindrical alignments, cubical alignments, conical alignments, and rectangular alignments.
Horizontal wrapping machines are suitable for packaging identical individual products at high speed. They are extensively used for confectionary, bakery items, household items, and refrigerated products. Depending on machines model and the end-packaging intended, the packing speed of these machines range between 20 and 800 pieces per minute. In addition, they are helpful in wrapping irregular shaped products items. Flow wrapping process significantly improves the shelf-life of the packed products and can also be customized. Several vendors are offering flow wrap machines with a robust construction and able to deliver high-performance with optimal power usage. The growing popularity of flow wrapping for various pharmaceutical products bodes well for the flow wrap machines market. Furthermore, the advent of programmable and automatic flow wrap machines is a key development expected to open lucrative growth avenues for market players.
Flow Wrap Machines Market: Overview
Flow wrapping is also referred to as crimp-seal wrapping, pillow pouch wrapping, fin seal wrapping and horizontal wrapping. In flow wrapping, a product having any shape and size can be wrapped effectively and in a printed or a clear PP (poly propylene) film. The end point is a flexible and a resilient package which has crimped seals and a non-lap kind of seal at the bottom. The film is tightly wrapped around the product in order to avoid chances of spill as well as reducing the shifting of the product within the packaging. Flow wrap machines are used for the purpose of clean and efficient film wrapping of products. There are two types of orientations of flow wrapping machines, depending upon the commodity to be wrapped or the end product usage, namely, vertical and horizontal wrapping. These flow wrapping machines offer firm packaging solutions to several commodities and provide several package shape alignments such as cubical alignments, cylindrical alignments, rectangular alignments, conical alignments etc. Apart from convenient packaging they offer speedy package production of products, and hence are used in many industry verticals.
Flow Wrap Machines Market: Applications
Flow wrap machines are known for their rapid yet a firm packaging style. They are used in many industry verticals, to name a few of them, flow wrap machines are used in detergent and soap industry, healthcare industry, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, food and beverage sector, and the list goes on. The flexible packaging that these flow wrap machines provide make them indispensable option for packaging products such as medicines, food items, cosmetic products, industrial and electronic components, various types of liquids, etc.
Flow Wrap Machines Market: Factors impacting the dynamics
Many factors contribute to the growth of the flow wrap machines, thereby influencing their adoption in various industries. They offer cost efficient packaging solutions with effective package finish which avoids spill and internal shifting of products. Moreover, shape and size of the product or the commodity poses no threat to the packaging thus making them a flexible packaging solution. Various sizes and shapes can be obtained as per requirement of the end use. Their adoption in various fields fuel their growth throughout the forecasted period. A good annual growth is expected to be witnessed owing to the increasing number of pharmaceutical companies and new pharmaceutical products which use this flexible packaging solution. Moreover, food and beverage companies are also rising, which will throw a positive impact on the growth of the flow wrap machines in the near future. They are also used in applications which require higher volume effective packaging solutions. The flow wrap machines, however, face a limitation of electricity. These machines require additional electricity sources as well as fuel. This can add up to additional cost of production and this could be a pulling factor restraining the growth of the flow wrap machines market.
Flow Wrap Machines Market: Regional Overview
The flow wrap machines market consists of regional analysis covering important regions of North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific and rest of the world (Middle Eastern countries and Africa). North America shows higher food and beverage production owing to higher growth of these companies in the various North American regions and hence flow wrap machines are experiencing good growth potential and expected to experience much more growth in this region. APAC (Asia Pacific) also gives promising opportunities for the flow wrap machines owing to the pharmaceutical sector growth in this region. In this region, especially China and India are the major areas for these machines. This has led APAC to become the growth hub for the flow wrap machines market followed by Europe. The Middle Eastern counties and Latin America show slow growth with respect to the adoption of flow wrap machines, however, with growth in industry verticals such as pharmaceuticals and industrial components, they can contribute to the overall growth of the flow wrap machines market.
Flow Wrap Machines Market: Competitive Landscape
Many companies are involved in the flow wrap machines manufacturing. To name a few key players involved in the flow wrap machines market, companies such as Omron Corporation, Excel Pack Limited, Robert Bosch GmbH, ULMA Packaging, Pfm Packaging Machinery Ltd., PAC Strapping Products Inc., and Redpack Packaging Machinery.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.