Flow Control Valves Market: Introduction
- Valves are mechanical devices that control the flow and pressure of a fluid in a hydraulic or air system. They are essential components of pipe systems that transport liquids, gases, vapors, sludge, etc.
- Flow control valves are used for adjusting and controlling the fluid as well as the gas flow throughout the system. It is responsible for controlling the liquid that is passed downstream. Flow control valves come in all shapes, sizes, and designs, with most intended for specific applications. A typical example of a flow control valve is the simple water faucet installed in homes.
Key Drivers, Opportunities, and Restraints of the Global Flow Control Valves Market
- Increasing oil exploration in oil & gas fields, due to a rise in demand for energy across the globe is a major factor driving the flow control valves market. Flow control valves form a vital part of the piping system in the oil and gas industry, where they are used to handle, regulate, and control the flow rates of gases such as natural gas, oxygen, and liquefied petroleum. Hence, the demand for flow control valves is expected to increase during the forecast period.
- The expansion of food and beverage industries is likely to boost the growth of the flow control valves market during the forecast period. There are a lot of challenges faced by the food and beverages industry in controlling fluid flow and temperature, most of which can be solved by using flow control valves. This in turn will increase the demand for flow control valves.
- Flow control valves are prone to leakage when operated at a higher temperature. Also, a large space is required for assembling, starting, and maintaining the valves. These factors can hamper the growth of the flow control valves market.
- Flow control valves are used in a variety of plumbing, mechanical, chemical, and gas dispensing applications, etc. Technological advancements for optimizing system performance creates opportunities for manufacturers to create a product to meet various application needs which in turn will drive the flow control valves market.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Flow Control Valves Market
- North America accounts for a prominent share of the global flow control valves market. North America is among the key markets for chemicals and oil & gas industries due to the growth of industries, presence of numerous manufacturers, and high spending on R&D.
- On the other hand, Europe has witnessed steady growth in textile and chemical industries. The growth of these industries in Europe is expected to drive the sales of flow control valves in the region.
- The flow control valves market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a notable growth rate during the forecast period due to emerging economies and increasing investment in the manufacturing sector.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Flow Control Valves Market Include:
- Asahi/America, Inc.
- Bosch Rexroth
- F.lli TOGNELLA S. P. A.
- HAWE Hydraulik SE
- KOBOLD Messring GmbH
- MASS FLOW ONLINE B.V.
- Metalurgica Zaes S.L.
- Mival S. R L.
- Pennant Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- RIEGLER & Co. KG
Global Flow Control Valves Market: Research Scope
Global Flow Control Valves Market, by Type
- Others (slide, pinch, etc.)
Global Flow Control Valves Market, by Operation
Global Flow Control Valves Market, by Application Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Food and Beverages
- Others (Marine industries, Pipeline industries, etc.)
Global Flow Control Valves Market, by Diameter
- Less than 1 in
- 1 in - 100 in
- 100 in - 150 in
- 150 in Above
Global Flow Control Valves Market, by Price
Global Flow Control Valves Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Flow Control Valves Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America