Floss Picks Market: Introduction
- A floss pick is a little plastic tool that holds a piece of dental floss. A floss pick can be used as a substitute to a wooden toothpick to remove big food particles that are wedged between the teeth or along the gum line. Floss picks come in two shapes: flat and curved.
Key Drivers of the Global Floss Picks Market
- Growing concerns related to dental health among consumers, and growing benefits of floss picks as compared to other floss products is driving the demand for floss picks globally. Moreover, products with innovative functionalities are anticipated to drive the future demand for floss picks across the globe.
Opportunities in the Global Floss Picks Market
- One of the most stimulating areas of improvement in dentistry is in dental rejuvenation and caries prevention. New technologies such as CRISPR is projected to transform dentistry and the whole attitude with regards to oral health in the future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global floss picks market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the floss picks market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the floss picks market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America floss picks market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America is leading the current floss picks market and is expected to hold the same position in terms of revenue generation in the near future as well owing to developments in oral care and dental products. However, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing floss picks market during the forecast period due to rise in responsiveness among the population regarding dental care and rising floss picks sales in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players are focusing on raising their productivity to expand their topographical reach and increase their customer base. Players are focusing on product launch, business expansion, and acquisition as their key developmental strategies to expand their market share, increase profitability, and remain competitive in the market.
In October 2019, Quip, the electric toothbrush subscription service, launched its second product, a floss dispenser called Floss. The metallic dispenser sells for US$ 20 and refillable floss canisters, which are automatically delivered every three months, sell for US$ 5 each.
A few of the key players operating in the global floss picks market are:
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Dr. Wild & Co. AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Natural Products Shopping (Eco-Dent)
- Peri-dent Limited
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc.
- The Humble Co.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Floss Picks Market, Request for a Sample
Global Floss Picks Market: Research Scope
Global Floss Picks Market, by Type
- Waxed Type
- Unwaxed Type
Global Floss Picks Market, by Usage Type
Global Floss Picks Market, by Shape
- F Shape
- Y Shape
Global Floss Picks Market, by End-use
- Dental Clinics
Global Floss Picks Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Medical Stores
Global Floss Picks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global floss picks market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.