Global Floral Flavors Market: Overview
The global floral flavors market has grown steadily over the years, owing to its several health benefits. Floral flavors are mainly used in various food and beverages as they impart distinct flavors. Along with the flavors, floral flavor also possess numerous health benefits. This is because of the flowers which contain a high range of anti-oxidants along with other minerals, nutrients, and vitamins. Such floral flavors help in enhancing the aroma and taste of various types of foods and beverages without adding extra calories.
Floral flavors can be obtained from the extraction of flowers. The extraction of different flowers are applied differently. For instance, Hibiscus infused beverages or drinks such as hibiscus tea majorly helps in fighting cancer, lowering blood cancer, and reducing the risk of obesity. All such USPs are driving the global floral flavors market.
From the perspective of applications, the global floral flavors market is bifurcated into food industry and beverage industry. Among these two application segments, the beverage segment accounts for a major share in the global floral flavors market. This is attributed to the increased demand for flavored drinks. Moreover, growing demand for various health drinks and sports drinks is also boosting the global floral flavors market.
Global Floral Flavors Market: Notable Developments
A few developments may help in contouring the shape of the global floral flavors market in a big way include:
- Researchers have found a wide range of health benefits associated with the jasmine tea such as relieving stress, boosting immunity system, prevention of cancer, and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Food and beverages companies in Eastern Europe are offering products contain enough amount of flavonoid and antioxidants. Thus, the companies are highly demanding floral flavors in order to maintain their business.
- Infusion of rose flavor into tea makes the drink suitable for improving digestive system, maintaining urinary tract, curing sore throat, strengthening immune system.
Key companies operating in the global floral flavors market include Firmenich, Symrise, abelei, Teawolf, and Sensient Technologies.
Global Floral Flavors Market: Key Growth Dynamics
Growing People’s Interest towards Healthy Natural Foods Stoke Demand in Market
Floral flavors are highly adopted in food and beverages industry. Floral flavors find major application in various food products include bakery and confectionary products and also non-food products such as tobacco and cigars. Such factors are believed to provide impetus to the growth of the global floral flavors market. Along with this, floral flavors are also widely adopted in the making of various pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals products. All such advantages and broad application range is also expected to fuel growth in the global floral flavors market.
Furthermore, growing people’s inclination towards healthy natural foods and rising awareness about health consciousness is also fueling demand in the global floral flavors market. Along with this, rapid changes in consumers’ tastes, rising demand for various flavored confectionaries, and growing need towards healthy beverages such as herbal drinks are also propelling expansion in the global floral flavors market. A growing trend in shifting consumer preferences in natural flavoring ingredients is also expected to boost the global floral flavors market.
Global Floral Flavors Market: Regional Outlook
With respect to geography, EMEA is expected to lead the global floral flavors market during the assessment period of 2018-2022. This region held the maximum hare in the global floral flavors market, valuing for more than 44% of the total market share. Rising number of health-conscious consumers in the region is the major factor contributes substantial growth in the global floral flavors market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.