Floor Saw Market: Introduction
- A floor saw is an equipment used to cut stone, concrete, and asphalt. This machine is driven by hydraulic, pneumatic, or gasoline pressure; it is also powered by an electric motor. Coarse cut-off wheels are used on floor saws to cut hard substances. Floor sawing is a widely used process that prevails in the construction industry. It is more efficient and safer than the conventional way of sawing or making alterations and removing concrete slabs or other hard floor surfaces. It is easier to cut any type of hard materials with varied length and width efficiently. Diamond saw blades are often used on floor saws or concrete saws to cut hard substances.
Key Drivers of the Global Floor Saw Market
- Rising labor wages and modernization of the construction industry is driving the floor saw market. The floor saw market is expected to grow in the near future, due to advanced technologies and introduction of efficient performance sawing machines in the global construction machinery market besides growing demand for floor saws in emerging economies in reconstruction and construction services industry.
- Rising demand for reconstruction in urban areas in developed and emerging economies is driving the floor saw market. Growing number of infrastructure projects in developed and emerging economies has also been influencing the usage of floor saws. Declining availability of workforce in the construction industry is being dealt with by replacing the workforce by floor saws at a significant rate, which is projected to fuel the floor saw market.
Factors Restraining the Global Floor Saw Market
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of floor saws over manual work is a major factor that can hinder the growth of the market.
- Dust is produced while cutting concrete floors and it contains very fine respirable particulates such as quartz; such particles can cause serious health issues. This factor is anticipated to restrict the growth of the market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global floor saw market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the floor saw market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the floor saw market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America floor saw market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global floor saw market due to the growing number of infrastructure projects in the region. Growing urbanization is helping to boost the infrastructure in sectors such as power and transport, which is a prime driving factor of the floor saw market in North America.
- The floor saw market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising construction and tunneling activities in the region. Rising labor wages and modernization of the construction industry have led to the increase in demand for powered and advanced sawing machines. This is expected to expand the floor saw market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the floor saw market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing products with advanced technologies which will enhance their competitive advantage and market share globally. Companies are focusing on innovations and developing low cost and efficient sawing equipment, which helps to propel the market. Also, several manufacturers are offering a wide range of purpose-built floor saws powered by gas, diesel, petrol, or electricity with different blade sizes available as per requirement.
A few of the key players operating in the global floor saw market are:
- ALTRAD Belle
- Chicago Pneumatic
- Diamond Products
- Fairport Construction Equipment
- Husqvarna AB
- LISSMAC Maschinenbau GmbH
- Wacker Neuson SE
Global Floor Saw Market: Research Scope
Global Floor Saw Market, by Type
- Diesel Floor Saw
- Petrol Floor Saw
- Hydraulic Floor Saw
- Others (Electric Floor Saws, etc.)
Global Floor Saw Market, by Application
- Household and Commercial Buildings
- Others (Road & Infrastructure, etc.)
Global Floor Saw Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global floor saw market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.